News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

That was awesome. I love how Trump thinks he's getting the better of them but is clearly floundering and struggling to stay buoyant.

Schumer goes "When the president brags he won North Dakota and Indiana, he's in real trouble."

Trump is like "We did win them."

what a big boy!

chaotic neutral observer

Whatever the outcome, Trump defines it as a huge personal success.

He could start a nuclear war that wiped out half the continent, and the next day he'd be bragging about his great victory, and how the number of survivors "exceeded all expectations ".
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on December 11, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 08, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Worth noting, since it's always missed in these discussions, that Flynn not only had suspicious contacts with the  Russian government, but also with the Turkish government who had hired his consulting firm, Flynn Associates, to provide information on Turkish opposition figures in the US and in one case, to figure out a plan to illegally rendition one back to Turkey.  At the very least Pence's vetting should have picked up on the Turkish government contracts.

Why does that remind me of Khashoggi?

It was Gulen, in case you were wondering, Erdogan's one time ally turned "George Soros" of Turkish politics.

LMNO

Oh yeah, I forgot about him in all the kerfuffle.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 10, 2018, 09:00:59 PM
So, Kelly is leaving, and Trump's 1st choice for a replacement backed out.  And his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.  :lulz:

WHAT IF YOU THREW A JUNTA AND NOBODY CAME?

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/christie-pulls-out-of-the-running-for-trump-chief-of-staff/ar-BBQXCLL?ocid=spartanntp

:lulz:

Apparently, Trump is going to try to hire his son-in-law.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Ah, the ever amusing, "If I'm going down, you're all coming with me" approach.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on December 14, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
Ah, the ever amusing, "If I'm going down, you're all coming with me" approach.

More to the point:

QuoteKushner had made clear to other White House aides that he would support Christie being appointed to the job and that he appreciated the former governor's work on overhauling federal prison sentencing rules, a top priority for the president and his son-in-law.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Cain

With Chris Christie refusing, I believe that leaves the position to either Jared Kushner or Piers Morgan

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cain

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 17, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
The true (((secret))) meaning of "smocking" according to Qanon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlwd7c5vNI&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, couldn't stand to bear Trump be called "the maestro" unironically any more so I had to shut it off.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 17, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on December 17, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
The true (((secret))) meaning of "smocking" according to Qanon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlwd7c5vNI&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, couldn't stand to bear Trump be called "the maestro" unironically any more so I had to shut it off.

Same.
Molon Lube

Bruno

You guys have probably exposed yourself to more Qanon stuff than I have. I've heard of them before, probably here, but this was the first of their propaganda I have listened to, and I have to say I found it pretty hilarious, but I think 13 minutes of listening to a guy do 4th grade math problems and turn them into sentences is probably just about my limit.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 17, 2018, 06:50:01 PM
You guys have probably exposed yourself to more Qanon stuff than I have. I've heard of them before, probably here, but this was the first of their propaganda I have listened to, and I have to say I found it pretty hilarious, but I think 13 minutes of listening to a guy do 4th grade math problems and turn them into sentences is probably just about my limit.

QAnon is crazytown, and crazytown is always the same. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube