News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Well, I guess that's one good thing of trump, racists feel more emboldened to do say shit like this and they can be wack-a-mole'd out of different areas.
However, I suspect some apologist will come out now defending him, and he will have a new job in the whitehouse by next week... new chief of staff found
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Nah, it'll be like the cops, or the Catholic church.  He'll move to a new town, get the same kind of job.

Doktor Howl

What's the over/under on Trump declaring a national emergency tonight?
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Well, that speech was everything I expected and less.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Only seen people's responses so far, but sounds pretty pathetic.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 09, 2019, 06:26:57 AM
Only seen people's responses so far, but sounds pretty pathetic.

It was basically him reading his tweets really slowly for 7 minutes.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

WaPo felt the need today to run some piece of garbage from Marc Thiessen on why Trump was the mostest presidential president ever ever ebbbburrr last night.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

"Can we build a wall high enough around this country so as to keep out these cheaper races; or will it be a feeble dam, leaving it to our descendants to abandon the country to blacks, browns, and yellows?"
    --Charles Davenport (1866-1944), American eugenicist

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    --H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kushner-reaches-congress-shutdown-daca-wall-gains-steam-150857865.html

I want to vomit.  :vom:

If I understand this correctly they're basically leveraging the well-being of families and children to get that goddamn funding.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on January 10, 2019, 12:01:57 AM
"Can we build a wall high enough around this country so as to keep out these cheaper races; or will it be a feeble dam, leaving it to our descendants to abandon the country to blacks, browns, and yellows?"
    --Charles Davenport (1866-1944), American eugenicist

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    --H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

"Never ever give up.  Don't give up. Don't allow it to happen. If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around it.  But get to the other side of that wall."

- Donald Trump, 2004