News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on June 21, 2019, 05:26:14 AM
No, there sure are, and those words are "rotten filth caked pigfucking cartoon caricature Ebenezer Scrooge demons".

Followed by five minutes of incoherent yelling at the blank space you imagine the two aforementioned rotten filth caked pigfucking cartoon caricature Ebenezer Scrooge demons to be in.

Then ambulance sirens after the blood pressure spikes high enough to bust a leak that works as a fine water jet cutter.

You aren't even joking.  I need Navcat to come take me away in the boo boo bus.
Molon Lube

altered

Honestly, it's not that he would do it that gets me, because of course he would. It's that I don't think that you can take that shit back, right? So now a perfectly okay if kind of bruised and misshapen institution has shit smeared on it, forever.

We forever have this horrible stain on the history of "who are the best people in the eyes of our nation," this gibbering pile of syphilis sores and jenkem gets to keep the company of civil rights leaders, Jonas Salk, Rachel Carson... then again I guess we already have fucking Reagan in the list, what's one more awful little sock puppet made of rancid pork trimmings stewed in a vat of fluorine?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on June 21, 2019, 05:51:37 AM
Honestly, it's not that he would do it that gets me, because of course he would. It's that I don't think that you can take that shit back, right? So now a perfectly okay if kind of bruised and misshapen institution has shit smeared on it, forever.

We forever have this horrible stain on the history of "who are the best people in the eyes of our nation," this gibbering pile of syphilis sores and jenkem gets to keep the company of civil rights leaders, Jonas Salk, Rachel Carson... then again I guess we already have fucking Reagan in the list, what's one more awful little sock puppet made of rancid pork trimmings stewed in a vat of fluorine?

Well, he already gave one to Tiger Woods, so why not keep digging?
Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

When it comes to Iran I really don't think that Trump wants war. Bolton does, and Trump is using that as maximum pressure for some great negotiation for...something (as if Iran is going to negotiate anything in the near future, after junking the JCPOA).

The problem is, of course, apart from the security dilemma this places Iran in, is that Trump is an easily frustrated manchild whose belief in his abilities far exceeds his actual ability, and so war can happen regardless.

Juana

Quote from: Cain on June 21, 2019, 08:17:32 AM
When it comes to Iran I really don't think that Trump wants war. Bolton does, and Trump is using that as maximum pressure for some great negotiation for...something (as if Iran is going to negotiate anything in the near future, after junking the JCPOA).

The problem is, of course, apart from the security dilemma this places Iran in, is that Trump is an easily frustrated manchild whose belief in his abilities far exceeds his actual ability, and so war can happen regardless.
I hadn't considered that angle. Hmm. Interesting.

Cain

It's very similar to his North Korea playbook. Look how that started, with the threats and ratcheting up of tensions.

Also worth keeping in mind with Trump is his vision of himself as a great negotiator. "Art of the Deal" and so on. That the "great dealmaker" has, so far, failed to strike a deal on better terms than the one Obama did no doubt rankles him on a daily basis.

Juana

Oh, very likely. I haven't paid enough attention to what he's been doing with North Korea beyond fawning over Kim Jong-Un 😬, so I'll take your word for it.

Cain

You may recall "fire and fury" and "rocketman", from before they became best buddies.

Juana

Yes, I do recall some mortified squinting at those tweets.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 21, 2019, 12:53:01 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 20, 2019, 06:22:02 AM
Trump admin is now arguing it does not need to provide soap or toothbrushes to detained immigrant children.

But the real outrage is them being referred to as "concentration camps", remember.

:lol:

If George Takei calls them concentration camps, I'll take his word for it.

I'll also take his word that these are worse because the Japanese kids weren't separated from their parents.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Juana

Quote from: kiss my axe on June 21, 2019, 09:59:57 PM
Quote from: Juana on June 21, 2019, 07:14:37 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 21, 2019, 04:27:39 AM
There are no words.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/19/us/politics/arthur-laffer-medal-of-freedom.html
What in the actual fuck?

Exactly what it looks like. The Banana Republic of America sucking ass with yet another shitbag.
I know. I'm still bewildered. This is the weirdest timeline.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Juana on June 21, 2019, 10:22:57 PM
Quote from: kiss my axe on June 21, 2019, 09:59:57 PM
Quote from: Juana on June 21, 2019, 07:14:37 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 21, 2019, 04:27:39 AM
There are no words.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/19/us/politics/arthur-laffer-medal-of-freedom.html
What in the actual fuck?

Exactly what it looks like. The Banana Republic of America sucking ass with yet another shitbag.
I know. I'm still bewildered. This is the weirdest timeline.

Yeah. It's not even interesting any more, the way bizarre horror ought to be interesting if you can put your feelings aside and just study it. It's tedious, like wiping your ass on a wheel, same shit over and over.