News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Deeply fucking concerning. Not much more to say.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns

Thanks, Cain. It sounds like maybe her (their?) numbers were low and found a kindred...uh...spirit? You can't write this shit

Cain

It's also worth mentioning that The Epoch Times was one of the most popular (and in some months, THE most popular) "news" outlet on Facebook.

QuoteIn April, at the height of its ad spending, videos from the Epoch Media Group, which includes The Epoch Times and digital video outlet New Tang Dynasty, or NTD, combined for around 3 billion views on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, ranking 11th among all video creators across platforms and outranking every other traditional news publisher, according to data from the social media analytics company Tubular.

That engagement has made The Epoch Times a favorite of the Trump family and a key component of the president's re-election campaign. The president's Facebook page has posted Epoch Times content at least half a dozen times this year— with several articles written by members of the Trump campaign. Donald Trump Jr. has tweeted several of their stories, too.

Naturally, most of us won't have seen it, because we're not the target audience. But think of all those ageing Boomers and Trump freaks...and those in their immediate circle, all being bombarded by a Falun Gong psy-op that promoted Qanon.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2019, 03:07:29 PM
It's also worth mentioning that The Epoch Times was one of the most popular (and in some months, THE most popular) "news" outlet on Facebook.

QuoteIn April, at the height of its ad spending, videos from the Epoch Media Group, which includes The Epoch Times and digital video outlet New Tang Dynasty, or NTD, combined for around 3 billion views on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, ranking 11th among all video creators across platforms and outranking every other traditional news publisher, according to data from the social media analytics company Tubular.

That engagement has made The Epoch Times a favorite of the Trump family and a key component of the president's re-election campaign. The president's Facebook page has posted Epoch Times content at least half a dozen times this year— with several articles written by members of the Trump campaign. Donald Trump Jr. has tweeted several of their stories, too.

Naturally, most of us won't have seen it, because we're not the target audience. But think of all those ageing Boomers and Trump freaks...and those in their immediate circle, all being bombarded by a Falun Gong psy-op that promoted Qanon.

We have people saying, with straight face "The press is fake news, do what you like to them."

https://apnews.com/20df23e0747f457d9ae5b6cda78df32c

So it seems to be working.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Temper tantrums ITT.

https://www.apnews.com/77522349659b4f7680d60fbdacafa6c6

Quote"As usual, the Fed did NOTHING!" Trump tweeted. "It is incredible that they can 'speak' without knowing or asking what I am doing, which will be announced shortly. We have a very strong dollar and a very weak Fed. I will work "brilliantly" with both, and the U.S. will do great."

And also

Quote"My only question is, who is our bigger enemy, Jay Powel (sic) or Chairman Xi?"
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Trump thinks the banks have to wait on him.

Meanwhile, OuR BrIllIaNt eCoNOmY:

https://www.apnews.com/588d4ce8bd93461191b9038b28e59b4f

Remember Fucked Company in 2006?  "The gains are permanent.  Buy now or be priced out forever!"  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

President Trump is now ordering (via Twitter) American businesses to stop doing business in China and to find alternative suppliers.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Well for now I'm just enjoying the irony of people who screech all day about Communism worshipping a president who tells them who they can and cannot buy from.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2019, 07:30:35 PM
Well for now I'm just enjoying the irony of people who screech all day about Communism worshipping a president who tells them who they can and cannot buy from.

:lulz:

I imagine he thinks he can unilaterally drop binding sanctions.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Here you go, Cain, just like you said:

https://www.apnews.com/eb7990e10d6549c3a92d773b0ae62a4e

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump declared Friday that he had "hereby ordered" American companies "to immediately start looking" for alternatives to operating in China, hours after Beijing announced new trade sanctions on U.S. products.

But as markets in the U.S., Asia and Europe tumbled, the White House offered no further details or explanation of Trump's intentions.

Instead, the president tweeted that he would be "responding to China's Tariffs this afternoon."

"This is a GREAT opportunity for the United States" he wrote.

The rising tensions between the world's two biggest economies unnerved investors already on edge about the deteriorating world economy. By early afternoon Friday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has dropped more than 485 points.

"There doesn't seem to be a floor under the spiraling down of the relationship, and world markets are reacting negatively to a business climate beset by uncertainty and risk," said Douglas Barry, spokesman for the U.S.-China Business Council. "It's unclear what the strategy is or if there is a strategy."

Molon Lube

Cain

Yeah, I follow Trump on Twitter, so I saw him making his King-like decree in real time. I like to get the derp unfiltered and as soon as possible.

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on August 23, 2019, 09:24:07 PM
Yeah, I follow Trump on Twitter, so I saw him making his King-like decree in real time. I like to get the derp unfiltered and as soon as possible.

2019: real time derp, unfiltered.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Look, while the tube station is only a five minute run up the round from where I am, those 5 minutes could be the difference between knowing about the ICBMs and getting underground or getting a better suntan than I ever wanted.