News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Disagreed with Trump. About what it's not clear, since he disagreed with Trump about almost everything.

LMNO

I'd say it's a silver lining, but we all know that the replacement will be (somehow) worse than Bolton.

Juana

He had a spine. That's about all I can say for him and that's not a high bar, but I'm sure his replacement will be a yes man.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

The Moonie Times is suggesting Tulsi Gabbard take his place  :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on September 10, 2019, 07:28:52 PM
He had a spine. That's about all I can say for him and that's not a high bar, but I'm sure his replacement will be a yes man.

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

:lulz:

AND JUST LIKE THAT

Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 10, 2019, 09:20:31 PM
Quote from: Juana on September 10, 2019, 07:28:52 PM

Quote from: Cain on September 10, 2019, 09:18:47 PM

AND JUST LIKE THAT

WELP
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

So the question I have now is why Bolton is pushing back so hard against the official line from the White House re how he ended up stepping down. He says he resigned of his own volition and Bolton was apparently texting a Fox host today on air to contradict the story.

Bruno

"He didn't break up with me! I broke up with him!!!"
Formerly something else...

Cain

Quote from: Juana on September 11, 2019, 04:42:11 AM
So the question I have now is why Bolton is pushing back so hard against the official line from the White House re how he ended up stepping down. He says he resigned of his own volition and Bolton was apparently texting a Fox host today on air to contradict the story.

Bolton's always been an asshole of epic proportions. Like, I hate the guys guts and would gladly see him get hit by a bus tomorrow, but I wouldn't accuse him of lacking spine.

No doubt he's had his fill of Trump's bullshit, especially given Trump's inclination to ignore him on every issue and mock him about it.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube