News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 18, 2019, 06:24:06 PM
It's open bar, boys, and the apocalypse is always on tap.

If this isn't stolen, it deserves some sort of holy status. If it is stolen, it probably still deserves holy status but should not be given that status, largely out of spite.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

To be honest, unsure if it was stolen, I mean, if it is stolen, I don't remember stealing it, but I'm typically just typing out my ass, letting my unconscious mind do its thing, so it's entirely possible I saw it somewhere else. My conscious memory fails me when attempting to recall however. I would be flattered if any small piece of drivel to dribble out of this addled mind were to be considered holy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 18, 2019, 06:54:15 PM
To be honest, unsure if it was stolen, I mean, if it is stolen, I don't remember stealing it, but I'm typically just typing out my ass, letting my unconscious mind do its thing, so it's entirely possible I saw it somewhere else. My conscious memory fails me when attempting to recall however. I would be flattered if any small piece of drivel to dribble out of this addled mind were to be considered holy.

I have done this in the past, much to my own embarrassment.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Which, the grease dribbling off of a baking mind, or discordian holy words? The two are not mutually exclusive either, to my understanding.

Fujikoma

We will either come to remember this as the day and age the great republican vaccination took place, which will have far-reaching beneficial consequences, or we will likely be in a camp somewhere, if we're lucky enough to survive.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 18, 2019, 07:11:42 PM
Which, the grease dribbling off of a baking mind, or discordian holy words? The two are not mutually exclusive either, to my understanding.

Accidentally grabbing someone else's line without realizing it wasn't your line.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Oh yeah, it's the internet, it can be hard to remember whether its your own line or not unless some meme fanatic is around to say oh hey, I remember someone else saying that shit. But eh, intellectual property rights are bullshit.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on September 18, 2019, 07:19:48 PM
But eh, intellectual property rights are bullshit.

It's okay to be stupid & wrong.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Anyway generally I am stupid and wrong, I apologize for taking up so many posts discussing this. Rock on, and respect.

Juana

CNN: Trump revokes waiver for California to set higher auto emissions standards.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/politics/epa-trump-california/index.html
:horrormirth: I've been expecting this because OF COURSE, in his long vendetta against my state and the smash and grab capitalism he's busy aggressively enabling.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on September 19, 2019, 10:03:22 PM
CNN: Trump revokes waiver for California to set higher auto emissions standards.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/politics/epa-trump-california/index.html
:horrormirth: I've been expecting this because OF COURSE, in his long vendetta against my state and the smash and grab capitalism he's busy aggressively enabling.

Of course he did.  :crankey:
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

Trump's just making Nazi-esque speeches at the UN again, nothing to see here