News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Emo Howard on December 09, 2016, 11:19:25 AM
QuotePresident-elect Donald Trump picked Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, to serve as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, his transition announced Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/linda-mcmahon-picked-to-be-small-business-administrator/index.html

QuoteShe's donated $6 million in August and September to Rebuilding America Now, a super PAC that supported Trump's presidential bid.

"Once you're his friend, he is loyal to the end," she said. "He's an incredibly loyal, loyal friend."

Oh the fences he'll mend, oh the Medicare he'll spend,
will President Trump, our loyal, loyal friend.

Oh the tweets he will trend, oh such laws to be penned,
by President Trump, our loyal, loyal friend.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

Oh the supreme court to bend with consequence unintend, will be placed in the hands of ill portend,
By president trump, our loyal,loyal friend.

So many celebrities to berate, and greed you cannot shake, with such cronyism! So great!
From our loyal, loyal mate.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Oh what yuge business he'll perfectly do
What simple minds do his small words screw
This brassy, unclassy Trump, our loyal, loyal friend

What vile profits will he bloody raise
Will he sell us all out just for empty praise
That hollow, wallowing Trump, our loyal, loyal friend
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

QuotePresident-elect Donald Trump picked Linda McMahon, former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, to serve as the administrator of the Small Business Administration, his transition announced Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/politics/linda-mcmahon-picked-to-be-small-business-administrator/index.html

QuoteShe's donated $6 million in August and September to Rebuilding America Now, a super PAC that supported Trump's presidential bid.

"Once you're his friend, he is loyal to the end," she said. "He's an incredibly loyal, loyal friend."

Appointing his largest donors to cabinet positions, go figure.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

America for sale! Get your fresh hot America here!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2016, 03:31:48 PM

Appointing his largest donors to cabinet positions, go figure.  :lulz:

Which is exactly the kind of thing Mr. The Cable Guy was insinuating would be beneath trump, because... um... ego... something, something... leadership... something, something... sacrifice... GO LOOK IN THUH MEER AN THANK ABOWCHEE KUNTREE FER ONCE IN YER LIFE!!!
Formerly something else...

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2016, 03:32:58 PM
America for sale! Get your fresh hot America here!

I'll take two Americas and a side of Atlantic islands. Do you take unsecured checks?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 09, 2016, 08:23:40 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/08/donald-trump-says-he-is-not-bothered-by-comparisons-to-hitler/?utm_term=.63280fe40854

HAHAHAHAAAAIIIIIEEEEE

Remember when he said "I disavow and I condemn" about the neo-nazi shitshow a week or so ago?

So... you can't literally do either unless you have authority over a thing.
Just a thought.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/08/donald-trump-says-he-is-not-bothered-by-comparisons-to-hitler/?utm_term=.63280fe40854

HAHAHAHAAAAIIIIIEEEEE

I think that's the start of the bannon influence on show. Reference previous leaders and hope the question changes somehow.

He's going to be calling pol pots work programs lazy in a week or so.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 09, 2016, 11:30:46 PM

HAHAHAHAAAAIIIIIEEEEE

I think that's the start of the bannon influence on show. Reference previous leaders and hope the question changes somehow.

He's going to be calling pol pots work programs lazy in a week or so.

The article is a year old, so yeah, that would be Bannon.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

I didn't even catch that, but the comment still stands perfectly. Has anyone got a solid date on the start of bannon's involvement? I'm assuming it's at least 18 months or so now.

Junkenstein

QuoteOh the fences he'll mend, oh the Medicare he'll spend,
will President Trump, our loyal, loyal friend.

Oh the tweets he will trend, oh such laws to be penned,
by President Trump, our loyal, loyal friend

Oh the supreme court to bend with consequence unintend, will be placed in the hands of ill portend,
By president trump, our loyal,loyal friend.

So many celebrities to berate, and greed you cannot shake, with such cronyism! So great!
From our loyal, loyal mate.

Oh what yuge business he'll perfectly do
What simple minds do his small words screw
This brassy, unclassy Trump, our loyal, loyal friend

What vile profits will he bloody raise
Will he sell us all out just for empty praise
That hollow, wallowing Trump, our loyal, loyal friend

I am also unreasonably happy with this. Has the makings of a good kids book. Note to self, get in references to tango, satsumas, sunbeds and lard.