News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

It's only becoming more delicious by the moment. I predicted he would be an innoculation, it's going to be a damn shame if he isn't.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 14, 2019, 11:55:35 PM
It's only becoming more delicious by the moment. I predicted he would be an innoculation, it's going to be a damn shame if he isn't.

What?  :?
Molon Lube

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

This is beginning to look more and more like an Iraq/Kuwait situation. Erdogan gets the "sure, no problem" from the US, then he moves, and everybody loses their shit because the completely predictable thing happened.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Cain

Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on October 15, 2019, 05:17:46 AM
This is beginning to look more and more like an Iraq/Kuwait situation. Erdogan gets the "sure, no problem" from the US, then he moves, and everybody loses their shit because the completely predictable thing happened.

Yeah, only in this case the role of April Glaspie is being played by Donald Trump

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Meanwhile, it turns out John Bolton did have a role to play in Ukrainegate. John Bolton instructed Fiona Hill to notify the chief lawyer for the National Security Council that Rudy Giuliani was working with Mick Mulvaney on a rogue operation with legal implications, Hill told the investigators.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/14/us/politics/bolton-giuliani-fiona-hill-testimony.html

Doktor Howl

It is worth mentioning that this is likely to turn into the very last mechanized war (in the 1990s sense of the term), if the Syrians go at it with the Turks.

https://www.apnews.com/8c74656b36384df5bd8fd5084b72c933

Molon Lube

altered

To be fair, he's absolutely right. Why, I've overdosed 30 times just today and have a body count in the low thousands.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

I pray morning and night and chew pure fentanyl tablets and don't even get so much as a disturbed heart rate, thank you Jesus for protecting me from overdoses.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I've had some bad breakups. Sent some regrettable messages. Like this one time, I got so upset over a woman I wrote her a weird letter saying "Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool." I'm just....so fucking ashamed of myself.

I hope this is the right thread for these sorts of heartfelt confessions.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Bruno

Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on October 16, 2019, 11:22:12 PM
I've had some bad breakups. Sent some regrettable messages. Like this one time, I got so upset over a woman I wrote her a weird letter saying "Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool." I'm just....so fucking ashamed of myself.

I hope this is the right thread for these sorts of heartfelt confessions.

Trump "negotiates" like a Nigerian prince, or maybe a 6th grader.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/read-trumps-full-letter-to-turkeys-erdogan-dont-be-a-tough-guy-dont-be-a-fool

Faust

That's the kind of rhetoric that might work with Edrogan, what would have been better is not giving him licence to do this last week and then backpeddling when its too late.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bruno

I can only imagine his letters to Putin look something like this:

Do you like me?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.

(Please check one.)