News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Bruno on November 13, 2019, 07:24:59 PM

Together, we are going to show the degenerate Trump Haters

Imagine using the word "degenerate" unironically in 2019.  :roll:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 13, 2019, 08:27:48 PM
All of you are correct, but the average MAGA freak doesn't care.  They are buying the illusion of inclusion, and they don't care that they know it's an illusion.

Yup. The "both parties are liars so we will just stick with our guy" narrative as a way of obliterating trust in democracy and norms.

Fujikoma

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/470516-giuliani-jokes-he-has-very-good-insurance-if-trump-turns-on-him

In the comments I read to the article someone said "Nice presidency you have there... be a shame if something happened to it."

altered

https://apple.news/AaPOLaozrTd-QaqfGsXFz6g

It's not strictly trump but fuck it

The sacred bull is about to be enshrined in law, can we campaign heavily for this in Ohio
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

I would read it but it wants me to download something. When searching for news articles I'm often frustrated by sites that want me to either pay and/or register to read their content. This is a new thing, but kind of meh. Could you summarize it for me? Or perhaps provide a link to a similar source?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

... he threatened the dude's THERAPY dog...

That's, sinking pathetically low. Like, cheesy western bad-guy low.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 15, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

Yeah, not even THE BAD GUY level stuff.  It's more like a sociopathic 7 year old.
Molon Lube

Cain

Roger Stone has always been a sociopathic 7 year old. Just read any account of attempts to interview him by women journalists.

Fujikoma

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 15, 2019, 06:10:15 PM
Quote from: Fujikoma on November 15, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

Yeah, not even THE BAD GUY level stuff.  It's more like a sociopathic 7 year old.

It reminds me of third rate action movies where the antagonist (already doing something like creating bubonic Ebola to spread over third world countries because HE CAN) shoots an innocent child in dramatic slow motion, then laughs about it. Like, we already hated him, now we just don't give a fuck about him, or this movie.

He's become a cardboard cutout antagonist of a bad Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie. That's... almost impressive. But like, the opposite.

I watched a lot of pre-SyFy SciFi Channel original movies, you might have guessed.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Y'all know Roger Stone literally has a tattoo of Nixon on his back, right?

Like, he wasn't exactly making it subtle.

Bu🤠ns

Faust

Might put off the prison rapists I guess?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Fujikoma