News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2019, 04:46:10 PM
Someone's been riling up the Qanon crazies something bad lately. Lots of "day of the rope" kinda talk going around, not specifically at Vindman, but it doesn't have to be for him to get targeted.

Well, yeah.  It would not be unusual to have Vindman himself accompanied by another soldier, but the fact that his family now has a guard indicates that they've heard something they don't like.

Do you have a link to a sample of what the freaks are saying?  If it's FB, I can still look at it, but not until this evening.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 04:48:09 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2019, 04:46:10 PM
Someone's been riling up the Qanon crazies something bad lately. Lots of "day of the rope" kinda talk going around, not specifically at Vindman, but it doesn't have to be for him to get targeted.

Well, yeah.  It would not be unusual to have Vindman himself accompanied by another soldier, but the fact that his family now has a guard indicates that they've heard something they don't like.

Do you have a link to a sample of what the freaks are saying?  If it's FB, I can still look at it, but not until this evening.

No, they're mostly on Twitter. Here's a sample:

Cain

And it is worth noting that Trump Jr amplifying attacks on Vindman from Jack Posobiec, a noted Qanon promoter

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/us/politics/trump-vindman-twitter.html

QuoteOne day earlier, the right-wing commentator Jack Posobiec had retweeted a lengthy thread by a Florida man — a fan of QAnon, a fringe conspiracy about the "deep state" — claiming to have witnessed Colonel Vindman "bash America" in conversation with Russian officers during a joint military exercise in Germany in 2013.

A spotlight on the people reshaping our politics. A conversation with voters across the country. And a guiding hand through the endless news cycle, telling you what you really need to know.

That accusation was unsubstantiated and has been rejected by some of the colonel's colleagues. Even so, Mr. Posobiec's post was retweeted by Mr. Trump's son and chief defender, Donald Trump Jr., driving it through conservative social media circles and onto pro-Trump websites, whose stories the younger Mr. Trump promoted to his four million followers.

"Anyone who's been watching for the past three years is not at all surprised that this would be their 'star witness,'" Donald Jr. posted about Colonel Vindman, who had testified that he was concerned about the United States' linking of military aid to Ukraine with an investigation of Mr. Trump's political rival.

Doktor Howl

I have to sleep in the same country as these freaks.

This is a little alarming.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Sondland threw everyone under a bus. There are now grounds for impeaching Pence and Pompeo as well.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2019, 05:57:56 PM
Sondland threw everyone under a bus. There are now grounds for impeaching Pence and Pompeo as well.

This will continue to get funnier.

Molon Lube

Cain

QuoteSondland is asked if he disputes he told Trump that Zelensky "loves your ass." His response? "Sounds like something I would say."

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2019, 06:14:00 PM
From Kellyanne Conway's husband

It's a thing of beauty, really.  Couldn't happen to a nicer prick.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Steal a Big Mac, go to jail for life.

Steal $300,000+, this happens:

https://apnews.com/c3057763847f4364b46df2f55162c0e4

Using the exact same morality, steal billions, you get to be president.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

The wheels on the bus go thump thump thump,
       Thump thump thump,
                  Thump thump thump.

altered

This is brilliant. Hard to see how it could get worse for them.

But it will. I can smell the acceleration. This is the start of the ride.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 20, 2019, 07:02:37 PM
This is brilliant. Hard to see how it could get worse for them.

But it will. I can smell the acceleration. This is the start of the ride.

All this needs to be perfect is like 10 pounds of glitter fished out of a raver's ass crack.  This is the Goddamn future I was promised.
Molon Lube