News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Curiouser and curiouser.

https://apnews.com/4bae0513e28647c59b74bcf51f7550a5

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is withholding more than $100 million in U.S. military assistance to Lebanon that has been approved by Congress and is favored by his national security team, an assertion of executive control of foreign aid that is similar to the delay in support for Ukraine at the center of the impeachment inquiry.
Molon Lube

Cain

If I had to guess, I'd say that they were hoping that the Lebanese government is going to fall to the current round of protests and are hoping that will shunt Hezbollah out of the political system at least temporarily. Watch if they do something similar in Iraq.

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 22, 2019, 09:32:51 PM
Well well well...isn't this interesting?

Bolton has something planned.  I can smell it.
Molon Lube

Cain

He's been teasing all day. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped something tomorrow in time for the Sunday politics shows (I'm assuming you have those, like we do in the UK)

Bu🤠ns

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

All one need do to make friends with Trump is sufficiently kiss his ass. Has to be a major weak point there that has thus far remained insufficiently exploited.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

It looks like Trump has decided that war crimes are the next thing that needs to be drawn into the ever-expanding culture wars.

He wants to go campaigning alongside that murdering piece of shit SEAL.

Juana

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2019, 09:02:01 PM
It looks like Trump has decided that war crimes are the next thing that needs to be drawn into the ever-expanding culture wars.

He wants to go campaigning alongside that murdering piece of shit SEAL.

Joe the murdering plumber?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Heyyyyyy... :lulz:

https://apnews.com/01194743767948599f8007b4da663255

QuoteSAO PAULO (AP) — Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's U.S.-focused foreign policy efforts suffered a severe setback on Monday when his American counterpart Donald Trump pledged to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum on the South American nation.

Trump initially leveled the threat by Twitter while accusing Brazil and neighboring Argentina, governed by U.S. allies Bolsonaro and Mauricio Macri, of manipulating their currencies and hurting American farmers.

Brazil's vice president denied the accusation, but Bolsonaro, who openly admires Trump, was reticent; the far-right politician said he could call Trump "if needed."

Argentina's production and labor minister, Dante Sica, said Trump's announcement caught policymakers by surprise.
Molon Lube