Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 02, 2019, 09:00:05 PM
Heyyyyyy... :lulz:

https://apnews.com/01194743767948599f8007b4da663255

QuoteSAO PAULO (AP) — Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's U.S.-focused foreign policy efforts suffered a severe setback on Monday when his American counterpart Donald Trump pledged to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum on the South American nation.

Trump initially leveled the threat by Twitter while accusing Brazil and neighboring Argentina, governed by U.S. allies Bolsonaro and Mauricio Macri, of manipulating their currencies and hurting American farmers.

Brazil's vice president denied the accusation, but Bolsonaro, who openly admires Trump, was reticent; the far-right politician said he could call Trump "if needed."

Argentina's production and labor minister, Dante Sica, said Trump's announcement caught policymakers by surprise.

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on December 02, 2019, 11:45:35 PM

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

NEWSFEED.
Molon Lube

Cain

altered

Jesus Christ Johnny FUCKING STRUCK LIKE LIGHTNING
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Twice as much bootlicking means twice as much stomping (it didn't show up twice when I just checked...maybe the forum auto-deletes duplicates)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2019, 12:37:05 AM
Twice as much bootlicking means twice as much stomping (it didn't show up twice when I just checked...maybe the forum auto-deletes duplicates)

I replaced one of mine somewhere in the middle.
Molon Lube

Cain

Ah, well, I didn't look there.

Oh well, doesnt matter. We have so many anyway.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

GUISE:

Trump is very hurt by Macron's comments about NATO, which he says were "disrespectful".  :cry:
Molon Lube

Cain

You wouldn't catch Trump making disrespectful comments about NATO

LMNO

My brain just about dropped out of my head when I heard that this morning.

Faust

It seems ridiculous until you realise that he has zero memory of making those disparaging comments in the past, or for that matter, any memory of yesterday.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Well, it's like his comments today about the NHS. Despite there being video evidence, from only a few months ago, that he said "the NHS would definitely be on the table", he's now saying "I wouldn't want to touch the NHS if you offered it on a silver platter".

The truth literally means nothing to him beyond whatever is expedient at the moment.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube