General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2020, 02:08:45 PM
Trump may have the answer!  :lulz:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-raises-eyebrows-saying-we-should-get-rid-judges

Tbh, Mexico has spent a bunch of resources on its southern border, enforcing immigration containment as Trump demanded for fear of economic retaliation.... it really pissed off our nationalistic and left wing people.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on February 25, 2020, 04:02:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2020, 02:08:45 PM
Trump may have the answer!  :lulz:

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-raises-eyebrows-saying-we-should-get-rid-judges

Tbh, Mexico has spent a bunch of resources on its southern border, enforcing immigration containment as Trump demanded for fear of economic retaliation.... it really pissed off our nationalistic and left wing people.

I am unsure how that relates to Trump wanting to eliminate judges as a concept.   :belgian:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Gabbard will be slobbering all over Trump by this time tomorrow.

https://apnews.com/2ea28e127629341e3c9a33b33eae198f

Trump defends Modi, refuses to weigh in on citizenship law
Molon Lube

altered

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Thinking about Gabbard and Trump together calms my soul somehow. Yes, this is how it was supposed to be. And then I get back to No Good Plotting for the Gay Agenda in my evil lair.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on February 25, 2020, 05:39:04 PM
Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

This is newsfeed.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/d8d33d3638b6c88c5827269f9a4fb799

QuotePompeo blasts China, Iran for response to virus outbreak

Meanwhile, the CDC is being further cut by 16%, and we already fired our entire pandemic team two and a half years ago.
Molon Lube

LMNO

And then I get back to No Good Plotting for the Gay Agenda in my evil lair.

I would like an invitation to this slumber party.

altered

Yeah. Imagine if the whole Reston, VA thing happened today? Imagine if it was human transmissible, not just monkey Ebola? Imagine.

Quote from: LMNO on February 25, 2020, 07:20:26 PM
And then I get back to No Good Plotting for the Gay Agenda in my evil lair.

I would like an invitation to this slumber party.

I can't offer an invitation, but I'll cc you the minutes. (Sorry, Chicago stole me away.)

Based on the discussion leading up to the next meeting: glitter and synth pop is out, Morbid Angel inspired death metal is in.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Ugh, and here I am, with a house full of sparkling wigs and feathers.

Sigh.  Don't mind me, I'll be in the back, hustling the rough trade.

altered

I hear tell that glitter is very in in the U.K. because of all the fearmongering around drag queens reading books to children. You could always pretend to be British?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

I would also like the minutes for the Evil Gay Agenda.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2020, 09:09:43 PM
tmw you take judge-shopping to a whole new level.

https://apnews.com/68fc06fde3d8d1b0fbf473d6721e7fdc

:lulz:
What a novel idea.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://apnews.com/85df3b354137f9495b21fbcee02311f5

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — Flush with cash, President Donald Trump's campaign is stepping up its outreach to black Americans as it tries to claw away support from the traditionally Democratic voting bloc ahead of November's general election.

Trump's campaign is announcing Wednesday that it is opening 15 "Black Voices for Trump Community Centers" in the coming weeks in major cities in battleground states.

"While the other side is focused on beating up each other, we're focused on growing the party," said Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner. "You're never going to get the votes you don't ask for."

The offices will feature a line of campaign swag adopting the "woke" label, and videos of prominent Trump surrogates like Diamond and Silk explaining their support for the president and pamphlets outlining the president's record.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 27, 2020, 07:12:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://apnews.com/85df3b354137f9495b21fbcee02311f5

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — Flush with cash, President Donald Trump's campaign is stepping up its outreach to black Americans as it tries to claw away support from the traditionally Democratic voting bloc ahead of November's general election.

Trump's campaign is announcing Wednesday that it is opening 15 "Black Voices for Trump Community Centers" in the coming weeks in major cities in battleground states.

"While the other side is focused on beating up each other, we're focused on growing the party," said Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner. "You're never going to get the votes you don't ask for."

The offices will feature a line of campaign swag adopting the "woke" label, and videos of prominent Trump surrogates like Diamond and Silk explaining their support for the president and pamphlets outlining the president's record.
Oh, that's definitely going to sell well and appeal to Black voters.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."