News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

"I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Maybe I have a natural ability."  - Donald Trump, visiting the CDC March 6, 2020

"I didn't know people died from the flu." - Donald Trump, Atlanta, GA press conference March 6, 2020

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

chaotic neutral observer

Trump has declared a ban on travelers from Europe, to protect the U.S. from the foreign virus.

However, the ban doesn't apply to the U.K., because that would be racist.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on March 12, 2020, 01:06:35 PM
Trump has declared a ban on travelers from Europe, to protect the U.S. from the foreign virus.

It actually exempted every country in Europe with a Trump resort. Also, amusingly, it doesn't apply to Americans.

So feel free to go to Switzerland and take a car down into Italy and get all the coronavirus you want, then fly back.

Juana

Quote from: PopeTom on March 10, 2020, 01:18:44 AM
"I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Maybe I have a natural ability."  - Donald Trump, visiting the CDC March 6, 2020

"I didn't know people died from the flu." - Donald Trump, Atlanta, GA press conference March 6, 2020

Even without that comment from the 6th, it's like he doesn't understand how utterly fucking stupid that shit makes him sound.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

The UK isn't part of Europe. They passed a referendum on it.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

This  all fits nicely with the conspiracy theory I'm trying to promote to christians that Trump is the antichrist. Look at revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer." The horseman commonly interpreted as representing Pestilence is given a crown. "Corona" means "crown" in Latin.

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 13, 2020, 12:29:16 AM

Is there any point in my explaining to you that you've confused Europe with the European Union?

You were supposed to correct the "racist" part.  That was the non-sequitur.  (It wasn't one of my better ones, but they can't all be winners).

altered

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on March 13, 2020, 02:00:56 AM

Is there any point in my explaining to you that you've confused Europe with the European Union?

You were supposed to correct the "racist" part.  That was the non-sequitur.  (It wasn't one of my better ones, but they can't all be winners).

MEXICO ISN'T PART OF NORTH AMERICA.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

That's the joke. I'm sure that if they could the people who voted for Brexit would have voted to leave the continent as well, or even the entire world. They just want to go and sulk by themselves away from all the reminders that their empire died a century ago.

EDIT:

Also, cultural differences have traditionally been seen as grounds to consider countries to be on different continents irrespective of geographical considerations. For example, there isn't even a hint of an ocean between Europe and Asia. If a landmass that is contiguous with Europe can be considered not part of Europe, than surely a landmass that ISN'T contiguous with Europe can be considered to not be a part of Europe.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 13, 2020, 05:33:24 AM

Blaa'h bla blah. B'a blah blah bl blah blaah bla blaaah bla blaah bla Blaaah blaah blah blaah bl blaah bla blaaaaaah bl blah, bl blah bla blaaah blaah. Blah blah blah bl bl bla blah bl blaaaaaaah blah blah bla bla blaaaaaah blah blaah blaaah blah b blaaaah bla.

BLAH:

Blah, blaaaaah blaaaaaaaah blah blaaaaaaaaaah blah blah bl blaaaah bl blaaaaah blaaaaaah bl bl bl blaaaaaah blaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaah bl blaaaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaaaah. Bla blaaaah, blaah bla'h blah b blah bl bl blaah blaaaah Blaaah bla Blah. Bl b blaaaaah blah bl blaaaaaaah blah Blaaah bla bl blaaaaaaah bla blah bl Blaaah, blah blaaah b blaaaaah blah BLA'H blaaaaaaah blah Blaaah bla bl blaaaaaaah bl bla bl b blah bl Blaaah.
Whatever.

Faust

That's the joke. I'm sure that if they could the people who voted for Brexit would have voted to leave the continent as well, or even the entire world. They just want to go and sulk by themselves away from all the reminders that their empire died a century ago.

EDIT:

Also, cultural differences have traditionally been seen as grounds to consider countries to be on different continents irrespective of geographical considerations. For example, there isn't even a hint of an ocean between Europe and Asia. If a landmass that is contiguous with Europe can be considered not part of Europe, than surely a landmass that ISN'T contiguous with Europe can be considered to not be a part of Europe.
Again, Europe does not equal the EU. Even the hardcore brexiteers said the UK still considers itself culturally european, and that it wants to shape european culture from outside the  EU
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

EDIT:

*ahem*

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Juana on March 12, 2020, 06:35:00 PM

Even without that comment from the 6th, it's like he doesn't understand how utterly fucking stupid that shit makes him sound.

Worse than that, this is the shit he thinks is smart.

Even worse than that, a scary number of people think this is smart.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Juana

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 13, 2020, 08:31:55 PM
Quote from: Juana on March 12, 2020, 06:35:00 PM

Worse than that, this is the shit he thinks is smart.

Even worse than that, a scary number of people think this is smart.
Absolutely. He has two modes: brag and spite.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."