News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Welsh has a whole bunch of adjectives that it isn't using. We can just borrow those.

I, for one, would quite like "carcharwyd" to be one of them. Maybe also find a way to say "bwyta gan jiraffod anffurfio."
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Oh, for fuck's sake.  :lulz:

https://apnews.com/96fcb1383cb640c1b995f3a62d210018

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) — The White House said Wednesday that President Donald Trump's visit to a nearby church where he held up a Bible was a "leadership moment" akin to Winston Churchill's inspection of bomb-damaged London during World War II, a comparison that drew swift condemnation from the author of a new best-selling book on the former British prime minister.

Sean Spicer, eat your heart out.

QuoteWhite House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Trump's stroll to St. John's Church the day after it was damaged by fire during protests was a comforting moment for Americans amid unrest spurred by the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

"Through all of time, we've seen presidents and leaders across the world who have had leadership moments and very powerful symbols that were important for our nation to see at any given time to show a message of resilience and determination," she said.

"Like Churchill, we saw him inspecting the bombing damage and it sent a powerful message of leadership to the British people," she said.
Molon Lube

Juana

What was it Cheney said? "We live in a post fact era"?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

https://twitter.com/thepacketrat/status/1269244990229790721?s=21

Please look. I just fucking can't deal with this year. It's not that it's not normal, it's that we are living in a Carlton Mellick III story.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

It's alright, the UK has a plan for dealing with 2020

altered

That's not the UK. That's ANTIFA, all-caps courtesy of some right wing news outlet. No, I'm serious. I'm not joking. Look for yourself.

Cain

It was, now it's about 80k+ British people overthrowing God to reset the timeline

Faust

Something something reclaiming sovereignty from unelected deities
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Juana

Quote from: altered on June 06, 2020, 07:09:21 PM
https://twitter.com/thepacketrat/status/1269244990229790721?s=21

Please look. I just fucking can't deal with this year. It's not that it's not normal, it's that we are living in a Carlton Mellick III story.
THE LOOK ON THAT GUY'S FACE THO
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on June 06, 2020, 09:57:07 PM
Something something reclaiming sovereignty from unelected deities

It's not such a big step from divinely appointed kings to newly crowned god-kings. You just cut out the middle-diety and all representatives.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1270333484528214018?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fd-13876006581731353094.ampproject.net%2f2005272217000%2fframe.html

Mango Moussalinni tweeted:

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
@OANN
  I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

So it's confirmed, then... 75-year-old Martin Gugino: Bona Fide Antifa Supersoldier

Codename:(unknown)

Known super powers:
1.) ...scanning?
2.) Bleed from the ears at will.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Trump just sent CNN a cease and desist letter because one of the polls they aired shows Trump losing the election.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

altered

He's totally irrelevant to the nation right now, and he cannot fucking stand it.

chaotic neutral observer

"To my knowledge, this is the first time in its 40-year history that CNN had been threatened with legal action because an American politician or campaign did not like CNN's polling results," Vigilante wrote in his response. "To the extent we have received legal threats from political leaders in the past, they have typically come from countries like Venezuela or other regimes where there is little or no respect for a free and independent media."
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

PopeTom

In order to not disrespect America's history of winning, victory, and freedom President Donald J. Trump will not rename military bases named after traitors, and losers who took up arms against the Union to maintain the institution of slavery. 

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!