News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2020, 12:49:39 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 29, 2020, 12:54:07 PM
presuming a clear election result, I'm starting to think that "trump won't leave office willingly" is the left wing version of "obama's gonna take your guns"

What part of Trump's behavior leads you to draw that comparison?

I do think it's in his wheelhouse to contest, cloud, and corrupt the election results.

But if it's a clear loss for him? Like a landslide? Then it's over.

What's he gonna say? *rapidly scribbling an executive order* "Me, the secret service, and the army will physically block Biden from coming into this oval office and presidenting" ?

Rule of Law is decaying, but it's not so decayed that clear election results just get tossed out.

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on June 30, 2020, 01:44:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2020, 12:49:39 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 29, 2020, 12:54:07 PM
presuming a clear election result, I'm starting to think that "trump won't leave office willingly" is the left wing version of "obama's gonna take your guns"

What part of Trump's behavior leads you to draw that comparison?

I do think it's in his wheelhouse to contest, cloud, and corrupt the election results.

But if it's a clear loss for him? Like a landslide? Then it's over.

What's he gonna say? *rapidly scribbling an executive order* "Me, the secret service, and the army will physically block Biden from coming into this oval office and presidenting" ?

Rule of Law is decaying, but it's not so decayed that clear election results just get tossed out.

Just so you know, the alteration of Rome from a republic to an autocracy took a long time to set up, but the actual transition took less than 30 months.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 01, 2020, 12:03:53 AM
Just so you know, the alteration of Rome from a republic to an autocracy took a long time to set up, but the actual transition took less than 30 months.

I'd like to think that such a takeover would require someone with more competence than Trump, but I fear that is just wishful thinking.  Not much from south of the border can surprise me at this point.  Shock and dismay, yes, surprise, no.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cramulus on June 30, 2020, 02:39:09 PM
Nothing super solid here about Melania's long term boyfriend, but could be credible

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/02/trump-insider-claims-melania-has-a-long-term-boyfriend-and-trump-knows-about-it/

It's just so ironic that the right wing's God-Emperor, can actually be described the same as, one of their favourite and preffered insults: a cuck.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Oh, it's very on brand. The levels of projection on the right nowadays are enough to keep cinemas running films for the next 100 years.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Johnny on July 01, 2020, 02:21:35 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 30, 2020, 02:39:09 PM
Nothing super solid here about Melania's long term boyfriend, but could be credible

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/02/trump-insider-claims-melania-has-a-long-term-boyfriend-and-trump-knows-about-it/

It's just so ironic that the right wing's God-Emperor, can actually be described the same as, one of their favourite and preffered insults: a cuck.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

how did I not put that together?

Juana

I've heard before about the boyfriend and had heard that she and 45 renegotiated the prenup, but that 45 was okay with it is news, as is the potential divorce.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Yup, those are the ones I've been mentioning, this has been in the works for a while now.

methbong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 18, 2020, 11:24:03 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 18, 2020, 11:19:05 PM
The first sentence of the advert has 14 words, btw.

Yep.  That's as Stephen Miller as it gets.

Infamous Jewish NeoNazi Stephen Miller cleverly runs ads that start with 14 words.

One Nazi to another: "Gee have you noticed how Trump just loves sucking off Israel at every opportunity he gets?"

"No you dont get it, look at this facebook ad it has a red triangle and 14 words! Hes totally on our side!"

"I cant wait for him to send even more money to Israel! Haill Hitler!"

Gotta give Zizek credit for coining the term "postmodern antisemetism." Someone had to come up with a rationalization for why all the secret Nazis in the Republican party who are also jewish love Israel so much.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: methbong on July 03, 2020, 01:46:03 AM

Infamous Jewish NeoNazi Stephen Miller cleverly runs ads that start with 14 words.

One Nazi to another: "Gee have you noticed how Trump just loves sucking off Israel at every opportunity he gets?"

"No you dont get it, look at this facebook ad it has a red triangle and 14 words! Hes totally on our side!"

Gotta give Zizek credit for coining the term "postmodern antisemetism." Someone had to come up with a rationalization for why all the secret Nazis in the Republican party who are also jewish love Israel so much.

I give this freak 1 day before he starts jabbering about the "dark enlightenment" or "dark cathedral" or some other inane shit.
Molon Lube

methbong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 03, 2020, 05:38:32 AM
Quote from: methbong on July 03, 2020, 01:46:03 AM

I give this freak 1 day before he starts jabbering about the "dark enlightenment" or "dark cathedral" or some other inane shit.

No I talk using real words, not gibbering methhead neologisms.
if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: methdong on July 03, 2020, 05:55:39 AM
No I talk using real words, not gibbering methhead neologisms.

If it was not your intention to be viewed as a gibbering meth-head, styling yourself "methdong" and babbling about "Jewish NeoNazis" may not have been a good choice.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.