News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Federal agents literally kidnapping folks..

https://apnews.com/a2c8f23381dcc7e6902452b55c3048ce

QuoteState and local authorities, who didn't ask for federal help, are awaiting a ruling in a lawsuit filed late last week. State Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum said in court papers that masked federal officers have arrested people on the street, far from the courthouse, with no probable cause and whisked them away in unmarked cars.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on July 23, 2020, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2020, 04:19:46 PM
https://apnews.com/edd4ebdd7a245e568da69db38aea04db

Portland's mayor gets gassed by federal agents.

Turnabout is fair play, I guess

While I'd love to laugh about it, this isn't actually good news.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2020, 05:25:39 PM

I know its still too soon in the timeline, but for a second I had a different mental image of what you meant by gassed.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on July 23, 2020, 05:30:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 23, 2020, 05:25:39 PM

I know its still too soon in the timeline, but for a second I had a different mental image of what you meant by gassed.

Oh, that's still few months out.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Also, this happened:

https://apnews.com/a9ef5ee158ef0f118de144e96e170885

QuoteNEW YORK (AP) — A judge ordered the release from prison of President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer on Thursday, saying he believes the government retaliated against him for planning to release a book about Trump before November's election.

Michael Cohen's First Amendment rights were violated when he was ordered back to prison on July 9 after probation authorities said he refused to sign a form banning him from publishing the book or communicating publicly in other manners, U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein said during a telephone conference.

Hellerstein ordered Michael Cohen released from prison by 2 p.m. on Friday.

"How can I take any other inference than that it's retaliatory?" Hellerstein asked prosecutors, who insisted in court papers and again Thursday that Probation Department officers did not know about the book when they wrote a provision of home confinement that severely restricted Cohen's public communications.

"I've never seen such a clause in 21 years of being a judge and sentencing people and looking at terms of supervised release," the judge said. "Why would the Bureau of Prisons ask for something like this ... unless there was a retaliatory purpose?"
Molon Lube

PopeTom

This also happened - https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/05/deeply-disturbing-new-york-supreme-court-judge-rules-protesters-can-be-detained?utm_campaign=shareaholic

QuoteA New York State Supreme Court judge on Thursday rejected a petition seeking the immediate release of hundreds of protesters who had been held by the New York Police Department for more than 24 hours, ruling that extraordinary circumstances justify indefinite detention.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shares-tweet-covid-misinformation-deleted-video-fauci-masks-125845165.html

QuoteDr. Stella Immanuel, one of the participants in the video, responded to Facebook pulling it by threatening the company with the wrath of God.

"Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do," Immanuel wrote on Twitter late Monday. "You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name."

Immanuel is also a minister with sermons posted to YouTube. The description of one upload reads, "How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fiber of America." Immanuel has also claimed that some medical issues are caused by dream sex with demons and that alien DNA is currently being used in some medical treatments.

Ya bedda get dat vid back up or some unfortunate shit gonna happen in Jesus' name, capice? I know people, people that wanna hear what I got to say an I don't know how it's gonna go if they don't hear me. Could be bad ya get me? Demons might inject you with gay alien DNA the hard way. Crazy shit happens sometimes.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

So, from this appearance how long until Barr finally goes? Nice distraction firing for the election run up. Run on law and order then fire high level law cronies when they fail you. Its pure idiot so the question is only when, and when. Will barrs book be out? Guessing March 21 for book. It must be half written from that showing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

altered

Wrong look, Junkie.

Barr is in. He mocked everyone who went to bat against him (especially the women) and made a big show of getting chummy with the Right People. Yes, he basically admitted he's a criminal, but he did it in a way where that made it someone else's problem. The framing is right for Barr to stay.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.