News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Faust on November 04, 2020, 10:26:51 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2020, 08:27:30 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2020, 01:23:30 PM
That said, a tight race where one of the candidates suggested people "inject bleach" during a deadly pandemic is not exactly a ringing endorsement for democracy, at this point.

Wins by 2 electoral votes.

In the Uk thats called a decisive victory and the will of the people

Only when the right people win, though. Otherwise it's "unfinished business".

Fujikoma

Joe Biden has 264 electoral votes so far, this is my first election I've watched this closely, if he hits 270 is it over?

Bruno

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 04, 2020, 11:18:25 PM
Joe Biden has 264 electoral votes so far, this is my first election I've watched this closely, if he hits 270 is it over?

Unless Trump manages some really shady maneuver of some kind, yes.

Nevada's making me a bit nervous. Biden's ahead by just 0.6% with 75% reporting.
Formerly something else...

Fujikoma

Nevada hasn't moved all day, is it black jack and hookers day in that state?

Bruno

QuoteThe Nevada secretary of state's elections division says it will give its next update on results Thursday morning. As of Wednesday evening, the state had completed 75% of its tally, with Biden having a slight edge.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/04/931288362/when-will-we-know-the-winner-timeframes-for-6-key-states

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

That said, a tight race where one of the candidates suggested people "inject bleach" during a deadly pandemic is not exactly a ringing endorsement for democracy, at this point.

In the USA it's EBBERBUDY GRAB YER GUNS
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 05, 2020, 03:50:26 PM

In the USA it's EBBERBUDY GRAB YER GUNS

At this rate, I'd expect that to happen regardless of the results.

Honestly, I'm shocked that there's not been a mass shooting incident at a polling location. Must be saving that for after the result.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

They're very much waiting to see what Trump does. He might stick to the legal challenges and the cries of fraud even after defeat - he might even declare that he will remain President until 2024.

But if he runs off to Saudi Arabia while they start a revolt, they're gonna look like idiots.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on November 05, 2020, 07:49:46 PM
They're very much waiting to see what Trump does. He might stick to the legal challenges and the cries of fraud even after defeat - he might even declare that he will remain President until 2024.

But if he runs off to Saudi Arabia while they start a revolt, they're gonna look like idiots.

But if he runs off to Saudi Arabia Mother Russia while they start a revolt, they're gonna look like idiots.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

Evidently, he's already considering a 2024 run, which means he's ready to lose, but not go to jail.

President Pence by next week, ready to pardon Trump by the new year.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Fujikoma

"Fox news sucks." Well no shit, Sherlock.

Bruno