News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

From what I've been seeing, this is the pointy end of the dagger and there's an entire battleship welded on just past the blade. Lots of groundwork laid for this sort of thing in the past 4 months.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 31, 2022, 06:49:00 PM
From what I've been seeing, this is the pointy end of the dagger and there's an entire battleship welded on just past the blade. Lots of groundwork laid for this sort of thing in the past 4 months.

I think this is actually going to backfire on him.

Which doesn't mean there won't be violence, of course.
Molon Lube

altered

I think violence is becoming my standard expectation at this stage.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: altered on May 31, 2022, 06:54:50 PM
I think violence is becoming my standard expectation at this stage.

Murrikkka(TM)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm still waiting for TFG to stroke out, though.

Brother Mythos

Judge orders Trump to attend lecture on how not to violate evidence disclosure rules: report

It appears Judge Merchan is going to give TFG enough rope to hang himself.

Here's the link: https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-protective-order/
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Brother Mythos

Here's a lucrative investment opportunity from one of Trump's most unwavering supporters:

'I need help': MyPillow CEO 'offers stock' to recover over $40 million he lost 'trying to overturn the election'

No self-respecting MAGAt should pass up this once in a lifetime chance to get rich quick. I mean, besides TFG, who can run a business more successfully than the My Pillow Guy? And, this upcoming IPO won't be available for very long at its initial offering price.

Here's the link:   https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-mypillow-2660131892/

Brother Mythos

"Trump's Lawyers Start to Wonder if One Could Be a Snitch"

As per the article:

"With three anticipated indictments, two ongoing court cases, and an ever-expanding cadre of lawyers, former President Donald Trump is at a critical juncture—and yet his legal advisers are starting to turn on each other.

According to five sources with direct knowledge of the situation, clashing personalities and the increasing outside threat of law enforcement has sown deep divisions that have only worsened in recent months. The internal bickering has already sparked one departure in recent weeks—and that could be just the beginning.

As Trump's legal troubles keep growing—with criminal and civil investigations in New York City, Washington, and Atlanta—so too does the unwieldy band of attorneys who simply can't get along.

The cast of characters includes an accused meddler who has Trump's ear, a young attorney who lawyers on the team suggested is only there because the former president likes the way she looks, and a celebrity lawyer who's increasingly viewed with disdain. Worst of all, now that federal investigators have turned the interrogation spotlight on some of Trump's lawyers themselves, defense attorneys on the team seem to be questioning whether their colleagues may actually turn into snitches."

This is a fairly long article. However, if you have the time to read it, I believe you'll find it provides an amusing glimpse into some of the palace intrigue TFG has instigated.

Here's the link:   https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-lawyers-start-to-wonder-if-one-could-be-a-snitch?ref=home?ref=home

Brother Mythos

"Grand jury in Trump classified documents case expected to meet this coming week after hiatus"

As per the article:

"The federal grand jury that has been hearing evidence in the Justice Department's investigation of former President Donald Trump's handling of classified documents is expected to meet again this coming week in Washington, according to multiple people familiar with the investigation."

Further:

"According to reporting from NBC News and other outlets, prosecutors face two central legal questions: 1) Did Trump wrongfully retain classified documents after he left the White House? 2) Did he later obstruct the government's efforts to retrieve them?"

At the time of this post, many legal pundits have already gone on record stating the answer to both questions is definitely "Yes." And, many legal and political pundits are now predicting that this federal grand jury has little more to do in this case, other than to hand down a formal indictment(s).

So, let the next round of indictments begin! I can't wait to see TFG perp-walked, stuffed into an orange jumpsuit, and sent to "The Big House!"

Here's the link:   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/grand-jury-trump-classified-documents-case-expected-meet-coming-week-h-rcna87599

Brother Mythos

Trials and triggers: Psychiatrists warn Trump's psychosis will grow "as he becomes more desperate"

As per the article:

"Trump's behavior is worse now but that's only because we're seeing a peeling away of his façade as he becomes more desperate; his actions and speech will continue to show more of what he really is. He's already saying he will call out the National Guard to suppress dissent, as dictators have done forever, and it would be no surprise if eventually, like Saddam Hussein when he was finally put on trial, he shouts that he is the one true ruler and any effort to hold him accountable is illegal and immoral.

Unfortunately, nations being taken over by psychopathic dictators is common in human history. It happened in Germany, in Iraq, in Russia, and for centuries earlier all over the globe. It could certainly happen to us unless enough people recognize that Trump is psychologically just another Hitler, Stalin, Saddam or the other malignant tyrants throughout history."

Further:

"The picture is clear: As the 2024 presidential campaign begins in earnest, Donald Trump will become more dangerous, violent, threatening, unhinged, and his true horrible self, further unmasked and unleashed if such a thing is even possible."

Two mental health care professionals are quoted in this article. To my surprise, one of them outright labeled TFG as "a permanent, chronic psychopath." So, I may soon have to pay off on a bet I made when I put my money on him simply being a sociopath.   

Here's the link:   https://www.salon.com/2023/06/01/trials-and-triggers-psychiatrists-warn-psychosis-will-grow-as-he-becomes-more-desperate/

Scribbly

Really not a fan of mental health language being used here.

Trump might be psychotic. He might also just be a bigoted fascist. Psychoanalysing him from a distance is just gross.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Scribbly on June 08, 2023, 11:30:45 AM
Psychoanalysing him from a distance is just gross.

That is why I was surprised Dr. Lance Dodes publicly diagnosed TFG as "a permanent, chronic psychopath."

I believe Dr. Mary L. Trump, TFG's niece, is more than qualified to offer a diagnosis. But, apparently, she chose not to do so in Too Much and Never Enough. Perhaps she's saving that for another book deal. Or, maybe she considers making such a diagnosis public to be unethical. In either case, I find it hard to believe she hasn't made her own diagnosis.

I doubt TFG will plead "not guilty by reason of mental defect," or something in that vein, in one of his many upcoming court cases. And, although I suspect a diagnosis by a prison mental health care professional would be part of TFG's prison record, and not covered by doctor-patient confidentiality, I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to be made public. So, we may never learn anything about any "up close and personal" diagnoses of TFG.

Doktor Howl

I feel perfectly free to make a diagnosis.

He's an asshole, and I don't care why.
Molon Lube