News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Fox staff go off script more often than you may think. They just churn them and a lot of other shit out at a quick pace. Then pretend they never existed. Remember the guy who started ranting about the two man con? Me neither.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Shep Smith in particular has some credibility.  He is conservative, but he remembers he is actually a journalist first, and a pretty good one at that.

The Wizard Joseph

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-christie-president-trump-made-190620661.html

So I opened this feeling like  :lulz: :lulz:

Then I kinda just lost my  :lulz: went to  :horrormirth:  amd now just  :kingmeh:

Because appears that embedded in that article was this,

QuoteRELATED VIDEO: Watch: Natasha Stoynoff Breaks Silence, Accuses Donald Trump of Sexual Attack
I think it was a link, but it's not a link anymore.

Did a Google vid search finding only stuff a WEEK old at earliest from youtube. 2 videos.

Google results

I'm going to watch them now, but it would seem a bit of fuckery just took place.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Addendum

The videos are nearly identical and on very low view count.

One has a very brief break to an application of some sort and of much lower quality.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 18, 2017, 12:07:58 AM
I can take a screen cap if you like.

Is it worth it, or are there 28 other news stories exactly like it on other news outlets?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 18, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
Or maybe 280

or 2800

The story is shit and I wouldn't bother to have shared it if not for the weird, bolded non-link quoted above. It's mildly amusing to me.

I don't actually give a shit about what Trump and Christie had for dinner or that Trump still has him by for a dog to kick around.

It's the weird traces of a vid about his abuses that I found in addition upon further search that seemed worth posting about.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Obligatory Chris Christie is mentioned gif

Junkenstein

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-donald-trump-russia-nsa-a7585926.html

QuoteSecurity consultant and ex-National Security Agency (NSA) employee, John Schindler said he had received an email from a senior intelligence agent discussing the President.

It opened with the words: "He will die in jail", he said.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

Ah, but who else will be joining him?

It's the unexpected bonus of the prison pipelines, they're not fussy about who gets in.

On a different note, working my way through that stupid conference the other day. Idiot actually states that he would have instructed Flynn to do what he did, if he hadn't already done so. That's kind of odd. "If he hadn't had already broken the law I would have instructed him to do so and now he's sacked because he did". This isn't Orwell, it's Monty python.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Just FYI, Schindler is a little crazy, in that way ex-spies tend to go.  He may not be wrong, and he has the credentials and contacts, but he's the definition of an unreliable narrator.  "Trust, but verify" applies to him (he was right about the IC witholding intelligence from the White House).