News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on March 03, 2017, 04:09:08 PM
Well I got that one wrong

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-making-threats-jewish-community-centers-arrested/story?id=45884069

The arrested man is a former Intercept journalist who was let go after making up sources and quotes for his stories. He was apparently trying to implicate his ex-girlfriend in making the bomb threats.

Wait, all of them?

Cain

No, 8 of them so far.  There may be more charges coming...but I personally think he decided to copycat the original bomb threats as part of his vendetta. We'll see.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 03, 2017, 04:09:08 PM
Well I got that one wrong

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-accused-making-threats-jewish-community-centers-arrested/story?id=45884069

The arrested man is a former Intercept journalist who was let go after making up sources and quotes for his stories. He was apparently trying to implicate his ex-girlfriend in making the bomb threats.

Well, that's a bit of a surprise.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Trump seems to think that the President can order wiretaps, and that Obama ordered wiretaps on him.  Of course, Comey did in fact obtain a court order allowing surveillance on Trump's communications, but last I checked, Comey is not Obama.

Not only that, his tone is increasingly shrill and hysterical.  At this point, I think it's 50/50 whether a special prosecutor gets him or a heart attack does.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2017, 08:32:13 PM
Trump seems to think that the President can order wiretaps, and that Obama ordered wiretaps on him.  Of course, Comey did in fact obtain a court order allowing surveillance on Trump's communications, but last I checked, Comey is not Obama.

Not only that, his tone is increasingly shrill and hysterical.  At this point, I think it's 50/50 whether a special prosecutor gets him or a heart attack does.

So then Pence, who is absolutely incapable of leadership.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Shrill and hysterical you say?
Try:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSERNfT6N8

Excellent concept, perfect execution.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

Yes.  It doesn't seem like Pence is "in the loop" on Russia, given how Flynn and Trump gave him the runaround.  I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

But then if Pence goes, it's Ryan, so I'm not seeing any good options here.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am, at times, not sure if he realizes that Obama is no longer President.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 04, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

Yes.  It doesn't seem like Pence is "in the loop" on Russia, given how Flynn and Trump gave him the runaround.  I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

At this point, I would be pretty OK with anyone who is an actual politician with an actual policy or law background and some experience in governance. People who understand what laws are, and have an inkling of how foreign policy works.

ANYONE who is not totally insane would make me feel, at the very least, less like the US is being pushed rapidly into total destabilization.

I mean, a re-org might not be economically catastrophic, but let's be real, it probably would be. Trump is pushing us toward a re-org.

The Good Reverend Roger

Only if they don't have time to appoint another VP.  But Ryan would be kingmaker, so...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 05, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

Oh, the conspiracy crowd have been working this thing, ever since Obama left office.  The "theory" is "Obama's Shadow Government", that Obama has somehow taken over the bureaucracy of the USA and is secretly directing a campaign of links and disinformation against Trump.  Obama is also coordinating all the protests against Trump.  And he has a secret command bunker in Washington DC (?).  Naturally, this is all paid for by (((Soros))).  It's a thing they've been going on about since basically January 21st.

Cain

Of course, this also all could've been some wierd attempt to try and see what the Justice Department has on him so far.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 05, 2017, 01:56:15 AM

At this point, I would be pretty OK with anyone who is an actual politician with an actual policy or law background and some experience in governance. People who understand what laws are, and have an inkling of how foreign policy works.

ANYONE who is not totally insane would make me feel, at the very least, less like the US is being pushed rapidly into total destabilization.

I agree.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

Oh, the conspiracy crowd have been working this thing, ever since Obama left office.  The "theory" is "Obama's Shadow Government", that Obama has somehow taken over the bureaucracy of the USA and is secretly directing a campaign of links and disinformation against Trump.  Obama is also coordinating all the protests against Trump.  And he has a secret command bunker in Washington DC (?).  Naturally, this is all paid for by (((Soros))).  It's a thing they've been going on about since basically January 21st.

So basically Obama is Illuminati?

What a convenient (and completely insane) way to resolve the cognitive dissonance of Trump's complete incompetence!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 05, 2017, 03:48:55 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

So basically Obama is Illuminati?

What a convenient (and completely insane) way to resolve the cognitive dissonance of Trump's complete incompetence!

Ask some of them and Obama is The Antichrist, clone-son of Akhenaten, and/or the reptilian king. All this while also being a Kenyan Muslim.

Fuck I even saw some shit about "moloch vs kek" running around youtube. The absurdity of this shit is crowned by what folks seem to believe about their "God-emperor Trump" as some kind of saviour... It's too early for this shit.

:weary:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl