News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Obama is the entire Illuminati all by himself. He's running a secret shadow government from the basement of Comet Ping Pong, personally directing every single public servant to put as much red tape in Trump's way as possible. He also hired a bunch of actors to pretend to be Russian diplomats and Trump advisers on phony phone calls he recorded with one of those tape recorder things that Macaulay Culkin had in Home Alone 2 in order to frame Trump for being a Russian puppet. I don't see how you sheeple can miss this, it's happening right before your eyes.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on March 05, 2017, 06:00:37 PM
Obama is the entire Illuminati all by himself. He's running a secret shadow government from the basement of Comet Ping Pong, personally directing every single public servant to put as much red tape in Trump's way as possible. He also hired a bunch of actors to pretend to be Russian diplomats and Trump advisers on phony phone calls he recorded with one of those tape recorder things that Macaulay Culkin had in Home Alone 2 in order to frame Trump for being a Russian puppet. I don't see how you sheeple can miss this, it's happening right before your eyes.
:lulz:
You should be writing copy for Infowars.

edit because derp
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

I feel like a spectator in someone's mental illness. Where they make up insane logic to delude themselves on their morally questionable actions and scapegoat responsibility to someone else.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on March 05, 2017, 07:25:35 PM
I feel like a spectator in someone's mental illness. Where they make up insane logic to delude themselves on their morally questionable actions and scapegoat responsibility to someone else.

Dude... you should have a quiet sit-down in an American fundamentalist church setting some time. The reality schism is palpable. I'm from that reality, it's DIFFERENT than I remember it in a subtle way I can't define as anything but.. disquieting.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 05, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

edit because derp

Working on it. Refer to my post on the Occult History of the Ellipsis for further mind-blowing facts.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on March 05, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

I think that's because you pretty much are. None of this is normal.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Who else is waiting for Trump's response to the CIA leak?  I'm on the edge of my seat.

Incidentally, look at that timing!

Faust

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2017, 07:41:49 PM
Who else is waiting for Trump's response to the CIA leak?  I'm on the edge of my seat.

Explain like I'm five, is it the signing of the new travel order or something else?

Cain

Incidentally, everyone is pointing breathlessly at the revelation that the CIA can fake the source of an attack as proof that the CIA really hacked the DNC.

So in other words, the CIA hacked the DNC to put a man they didn't trust into power, so they could discredit Russia (whom Republicans now love).  Yup, top minds of the internet, right there.

Cain

Quote from: Faust on March 07, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

Explain like I'm five, is it the signing of the new travel order or something else?

Wikileaks dumps a bunch of stuff that makes the CIA look incompetent and like bad guys, while the pressure is going up on Trump about his administrations links to Russian intelligence.  Could just be coincidence...

Faust

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2017, 07:48:28 PM

Wikileaks dumps a bunch of stuff that makes the CIA look incompetent and like bad guys, while the pressure is going up on Trump about his administrations links to Russian intelligence.  Could just be coincidence...
Yikes, that makes sense, and because of the 24 hour news cycle attention span the Russian links could well be forgotten for a long time now.
I was at a security conference today and they mentioned that apart from the political fallout, that the CIA warchest is now empty: all of their developed malware has been disclosed and will be easy to both reverse engineer AND detect.
Meaning they are now at a point they need to start over, and are about 3 or 4 years behind Russia and China. So apart from just a political move, it literally sets back the espionage arms race for the US, not a bad thing.... If you can also set back russia and china, which no one has done.

Cain

Yeah, that sounds about right.  Throw in that Shadow Brokers hack last year and things are not looking good for "the cyber" in the near-term.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on March 05, 2017, 08:22:39 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 05, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

edit because derp

Working on it. Refer to my post on the Occult History of the Ellipsis for further mind-blowing facts.

Will do!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Faust on March 07, 2017, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2017, 07:48:28 PM

Yikes, that makes sense, and because of the 24 hour news cycle attention span the Russian links could well be forgotten for a long time now.

We all need to do our part to make sure that the takeaway people get from this is "when the CIA talks about hacking, they know what they're talking about"
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.