News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Bruno

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on March 11, 2017, 04:05:54 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fake-news-donald-trump-supporters-gullible-believe-anything-barack-obama-paedophile-hillary-clinton-a7623441.html

Yeah, I know those people. I grew up surrounded by them. They are proudly ignorant, and blindly and toadyingly authoritarian as long as they perceive the authority as one of their own kind.  Thanks to the magic of Facedook, I'm still connected with some of them and witness their mental processes.

Just a few days ago, I saw where one of them had replied to someone "I thaut russia was are frien?", which, while still painfully ignorant, showed a glimmer of hope that he might actually be willing to consider the possibility that Russia is not, in fact, "are frien".
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Also, their posts bounce back and forth between sexually explicit, and shit about Jesus.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Kellyanne Conway has had to confirm that she did not mean she thought the Trump administration were being surveilled through microwaves that turn into cameras by Obama.

What a time to be alive.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2017, 04:07:15 PM
Kellyanne Conway has had to confirm that she did not mean she thought the Trump administration were being surveilled through microwaves that turn into cameras by Obama.

What a time to be alive.

Before you laugh too quickly, I remind you it's only March. Just imagine the full blown insanity that you'll be enjoying after a couple of years of this shit. I'm actually expecting a statement on the reptoid menace any day now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 13, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

What a time to be alive.

Before you laugh too quickly, I remind you it's only March. Just imagine the full blown insanity that you'll be enjoying after a couple of years of this shit. I'm actually expecting a statement on the reptoid menace any day now.

While youtube surfing I came upon a vid that had "Trump to release DARPA technology" or something in the title. I didn't want to watch it because I can only deal with just so much at a time, but the theme of The Donald as revelator and something of a techno-messiah seems strong.

:lulz:
Why I even heard once that he was a "Kantian and going to complete German Idealism". Gosh that sure sounds nifty.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Here's the Jonestown version from an alt-outlet. This was recorded within a week or so of the inaugural things. The DARPA bit comes in around 18min, but if you can stomach it I suggest watching the whole thing for a sense of how twist this is actually getting and to see some of the roots of the current narrative.

To quote St. A.J. "You can't make this stuff up people!!!!!"

DARPA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

What a time to be alive.

Quote from: The Washington PostTrump, according to Stone, wasn't difficult to persuade. The president-elect is "an inveterate watcher of television. He has watched Infowars, Stone says. "They hit it off."

Quote from: Right Wing WatchJones told Icke that while he doesn't yet buy this theory, he suspects it is right and that it doesn't matter either way since, whether or not they are space lizards, the shadowy figures who are running the world have the same nefarious, anti-human end game.

Also obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

Faust

If the universe was in fact a simulation, there would be some subtle tells, where the narrative breaks down, when the simulation ran into resource bottlenecks.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

If the AI is tied to FPS, as it is with many modern games, we would see many NPCs acting strangely and out of sync with events around them when they hit those resource bottlenecks.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on March 13, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

What a time to be alive.

Quote from: The Washington PostTrump, according to Stone, wasn't difficult to persuade. The president-elect is "an inveterate watcher of television. He has watched Infowars, Stone says. "They hit it off."

Quote from: Right Wing WatchJones told Icke that while he doesn't yet buy this theory, he suspects it is right and that it doesn't matter either way since, whether or not they are space lizards, the shadowy figures who are running the world have the same nefarious, anti-human end game.

Also obligatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

You seem to be suggesting that such a statement is actually overdue.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Rachel Maddow claims she has Trump's tax returns.

This is either the start of something glorious, massive false advertising or a huge piece of calculated disinformation.  Either way, should be fun.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 14, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

This is either the start of something glorious, massive false advertising or a huge piece of calculated disinformation.  Either way, should be fun.

OH GLEEEEEEE

Sometimes I feel kind of bad about how much I enjoy this clusterfuck.

But, y'know, if you can't beat 'em and you won't join 'em, it probably makes the most sense to laugh until you die.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on March 14, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

Idiots response to claim is up on twitter.

Short version: REEEEEE

Long version:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've not even checked, just assuming.

Cain

I wish I could tell you.  My feed is covered in Mensch's gloating, which is becoming increasingly annoying and unhinged in equal measure.