News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MithridatesXXIII

If there's a connection it would be the Pakistani submarines. Or so I heard a theory once.

The Wizard Joseph

I'm sure they would be happy to make enough meth to sell to multiple cartels, especially if they're trading for missile parts or foreign currency, maybe even bitcoin.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MithridatesXXIII

Yes, Myanmar would be able to offload anything nk could produce.

Junkenstein

Oh Ho Ho! Sessions threatening Assange and wikileaks and linking them to Russia.

I'll be spending the night quietly chuckling. Also countdown on release of republican emails and whathaveyou formally open.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Fancy Bear has already been accused of hacking Macron's email servers.

Meanwhile, lets not forget this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38600560

QuoteFrance's far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has been seen visiting Trump Tower in New York.

She declined to say whether she was there to see President-elect Donald Trump but the Trump team said there would be "no meetings".

Ms Le Pen is currently one of the top candidates for the first round of voting in April, opinion polls suggest.

The National Front leader has called Mr Trump's election "an additional stone in the building of a new world".

Junkenstein

And the laughs keep coming:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39704840

QuoteIdiot's daughter Ivanka was met with groans as she defended her father's attitude towards women at the G20 women's summit in Berlin.
The First Daughter was taking part in a panel discussion about female entrepreneurs alongside German chancellor, Angela Merkel, and IMF chief Christine Lagarde.
But the audience bristled at her praise for the US president.
The event is part of the G20 women's summit.
An audible groan went up as she told the room her father was a "tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive".

Quote"He encouraged me and enabled me to thrive. I grew up in a house where there were no barriers to what I could accomplish," she added.

The missing words here are "at the expense of other families. More accurate would be something like: "I was able to thrive and have no barriers because Idiot was a relentless non-paying dick to countless contractors and firms and I got to use that money to do whatever I wanted to instead.".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Not to mention "my rich father let me do what I wanted" is not a policy position.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on April 25, 2017, 06:14:24 PM
Not to mention "my rich father let me do what I wanted" is not a policy position.

Bingo.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 25, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 25, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

Bingo.

Hold on a minute, it gets funnier:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-budget-2018-state-department-cut-office-global-womens-issues-oxfam-ivanka-a7701631.html

QuoteDonald Trump plans to strip all funding from a State Department bureau that promotes the rights of women around the world, it has emerged.

Oxfam America led criticism of the move, saying said cutting funds for the Office of Global Women's Issues would have "dire consequences for millions of people, as well as our global standing".

Documents first leaked to Foreign Policy showed plans to reduce the office's 2016 budget of $8.25 million (£6.43 million) to zero in 2018, though the President's budget will still have to make it past Congress.

QuoteLeaked budget documents show the President also intends to strip funding from a series of other soft-power and scientific programmes within the State Department - including slashing two-thirds of the Bureau for Food Security's resources, and 95 per cent of funds for the Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs.

The $2.5 million budget for USAID's work with blind children is also set to disappear, according to the leaked documents. USAID is the agency that administers American foreign aid.

Nothing too surprising, we all knew it was coming. I'm just finding it hilarious that he couldn't supress this for a week or so and the result is effectively throwing his own (alleged) daughter under the bus.

I say alleged because I've not seen any DNA tests so I have no proof these relations are in fact related to him. I'd put good money on at least one not being. You know which one I mean.

Cain

The best part is, he probably has no idea what these agencies do.  He's had to have North Korea explained to him by the Chinese (lol) and had NATO explained to him by his own military and other NATO leaders before he admitted he was wrong and that he was speaking from a position of ignorance on the topics. He'd rather bloviate and make up policy based on "gut" than take the time to learn about anything that he might actually have to deal with.

Isn't having a President learning on the go wonderful?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Good thing we put an end to all those awful career politicians in the White House!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ouI5KcyHfE
This is such a beautiful song I hate to do this, but I had to get the buzzing worm out of my ear. Parody demands sacrifice.

100 days, 100 nights
Of President Trump
100 days, 100 nights
Of President Trump
And his little hands
Grabbing things not his own

You know that Trump
Is known to blow
"Bigly wins"
Yes we know
But a day came
When his blow, his blow ran low

Yes it did
He maybe orange
He maybe loud
Shouts at folks
You don't like

But you knew one day his blow would run low

100 days, 100 nights
Of President Trump
100 days, 100 nights
Of President Trump
And his little hands

Wait a minute
Maybe he needs it all slowed down just a little
The job's hard

This President
Told folks things
Made them feel
Good to be mean
Nobody thought
He would have won
Then he did
Oh yes he did
That one day
We up and voted
For that clown
Face all orange and round
100 days of this shit, just the start

100 days, 100 nights
Of President Trump
100 days, 100 nights
Of that President Trump
And them little hands

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Oh boy

QuoteKARL: I want to ask you about two things the President has said on related issues. First of all, there was what he said about opening up the libel laws. Tweeting "the failing New York Times has disgraced the media world. Gotten me wrong for two solid years. Change the libel laws?" That would require, as I understand it, a constitutional amendment. Is he really going to pursue that? Is that something he wants to pursue?

PRIEBUS: I think it's something that we've looked at. How that gets executed or whether that goes anywhere is a different story. But when you have articles out there that have no basis or fact and we're sitting here on 24/7 cable companies writing stories about constant contacts with Russia and all these other matters—

KARL: So you think the President should be able to sue the New York Times for stories he doesn't like?

PRIEBUS: Here's what I think. I think that newspapers and news agencies need to be more responsible with how they report the news. I am so tired.

KARL: I don't think anybody would disagree with that. It's about whether or not the President should have a right to sue them.

PRIEBUS: And I already answered the question. I said this is something that is being looked at. But it's something that as far as how it gets executed, where we go with it, that's another issue.

Junkenstein

Idiots staff again showing themselves up. I do hope a very expensive lawyer explains to them very slowly that it's not libel when you're reporting facts. Or for entertainment purposes, which I understand to be one of the main reasons fox insists it isn't reporting news.

In vaguely related news, Alex Jones lost his divorce battle after pulling the "it's all an act" card. Which is going to make anything he says even more worthless in the future. I hope.