News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MithridatesXXIII

If only there were enough bullets and if only it mattered

MithridatesXXIII

I don't know if you noticed, but a protest used to be a statement, "Look at the size of this mob. Fix it now or else"

Now it's a selfie photo op.

Junkenstein

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 12:03:30 AM
Bullets in domes bitch

How very edgy. I bet all your friends think you're really cool, eh?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 04, 2017, 12:17:06 AM
Bullets in domes bitch

RP is literally more of a threat than what your professed perspective suggests about you, so there's that.

Junkenstein

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 12:20:36 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 04, 2017, 12:17:06 AM
Bullets in domes bitch

RP is literally more of a threat than what your professed perspective suggests about you, so there's that.

I suppose that makes me a target for one of your bullets then, right killer?

Stop embarrassing the species. There's enough people doing that already so try for a bit of originality for once.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

MithridatesXXIII

No. You're helping by laughing. You've already transcended the entire situation of systemic institutional violence, corruption, and all of that.

MithridatesXXIII

> makes me a target

Do you have theory of mind? It's not about you.

Junkenstein

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 12:25:59 AM
No. You're helping by laughing. You've already transcended the entire situation of systemic institutional violence, corruption, and all of that.

Yep, pretty much. I teach others how to do so too for exorbitant fees. So what are you doing? Boring the evils of the world to death one by one? Keeping Cthulhu from rising by droning in monotone? Random vigilante violence?

Seriously, what have you got to offer? Because you're making it clear whatever it is, isn't funny.

Junkenstein

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 12:29:58 AM
> makes me a target

Do you have theory of mind? It's not about you.

I'm still waiting for you to explain, well, anything. I'll take "theory of mind" for $100 Jim.

MithridatesXXIII

Explain what? Do what?  Laughter cures the situation, the people just aren't laughing hard enough.

My fees are more modest but Google is killing the industry these days.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 03, 2017, 09:39:17 PM
I guess you could say I do have an ethical problem if this is the shit you find humorous. That's fear induced laughter. Violence seems way more appropriate.

I just want to point out that FUCK YOU for telling anyone else what they should or shouldn't find humor in.

Seriously, go choke on a Buick.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

MithridatesXXIII

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 03, 2017, 11:12:12 PM
I don't think you get that the only thing that laughter gets you is to be put in the category of non-factor along with the audience of colbert, noah, the British nerd and the rest. You've become the laugh track of the big bang theory.

Jesus, I bet you're fun at parties.

You know, those things you'd get invited to if you weren't such a twatty killjoy.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 04, 2017, 06:22:41 AM
Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 03, 2017, 11:12:12 PM
I don't think you get that the only thing that laughter gets you is to be put in the category of non-factor along with the audience of colbert, noah, the British nerd and the rest. You've become the laugh track of the big bang theory.

Jesus, I bet you're fun at parties.

You know, those things you'd get invited to if you weren't such a twatty killjoy.

Sorry your words are garbled over the self-aggrandizing meta-ironic autofellatio

East Coast Hustle

This is a large part of the reason we're fucked.

At least 50% of the people with the "correct" worldview are such twunts that it becomes very difficult to care about "winning" when it just means more of the same with different window dressing.

I mean yeah, systemic oppression and violence are terrible things but you know what else is terrible? Boring self-righteousness. And frankly, if I've got a gun to my head I'm not choosing boring self-righteousness over systemic violence and oppression.