News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 12:25:59 AM
No. You're helping by laughing. You've already transcended the entire situation of systemic institutional violence, corruption, and all of that.

Oh look, a real live revolutionary. I'll bet you even have a whole basement stocked with a three-year supply of manga and Kleenex.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

MithridatesXXIII

Just say violence is never acceptable or desirable and get it over with.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on May 04, 2017, 06:30:55 AM
Just say violence is never acceptable or desirable and get it over with.

Boy, are YOU in the wrong crowd. :lulz:

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

I commit more violence every time I take my morning dump than you've probably ever managed in your entire life and I'm barely in the middle of the pack around here in that respect. Some of these guys break out their own teeth when they get bored and there's nobody more deserving around.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

It's just, y'know, we're not quite as smart as you so we haven't yet figured out how to out-violence THE SYSTEM, man.

Please, oh wonderous guru, enlighten us. :lulz:

MithridatesXXIII

That's commendable. But I thought the sanctioned response was

"Oh so you're a tough guy now "

MithridatesXXIII

The system is invincible to everything except laughter. I thought this was known

MithridatesXXIII

Your boy was laughed all the way into the presidential palace hahaha wow look at his tiny hands

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 04, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
I commit more violence every time I take my morning dump than you've probably ever managed in your entire life and I'm barely in the middle of the pack around here in that respect. Some of these guys break out their own teeth when they get bored and there's nobody more deserving around.

"I laugh impotently while getting fucked and when I'm not doing that I destroy myself in response to violence"

Tell me more about the BIP

MithridatesXXIII

Who told you to laugh at tragedy, destroy yourself, and condemn violence against the system? Was it your friend?

East Coast Hustle

Who taught you reading comprehension? :lulz:

They let you down, Spanky.

But hey, dig those heels in harder. You're probably making headway.

East Coast Hustle

Not only do I not condemn violence against the system, I absolutely condone it in much the same way that I condone you flapping your arms and trying to fly.

If you think it'll get you off the ground I'm more than happy to offer all the encouragement I can.

:retard:

MithridatesXXIII

East Coast Hustle

Sorry to break it to you, Chuckles, but we kind of live in a post-satire world now. We've even Poe's Law-ed Poe's Law.

Junkenstein

:lulz:

I'm still waiting to hear all about this theory of mind, among other things. Or should I just assume you're terminally dull?

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.