News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

00.dusk

That forces me to laugh loudly at anyone who says Trump-Russia collusion even "maybe isn't" a thing.

If I, for example, were to leak such information, the nicest thing I could hope for would be two in the back of the head someplace dark and far from civilization.

Cain

If that intel came from who I think it did, their wrath is going to be legendary.

Meanwhile, McMasters is denying something the story never reported, while not refuting the allegations in the story.

Bruno

I know this shit is going to stop being funny at some point. Until then, I am yukking it up as hard as I possibly can.

Maybe I should laugh into some of those aluminized mylar long-term storage bags and put them aside to get me through the tough times ahead.
Formerly something else...

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Emo Howard on May 16, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
I know this shit is going to stop being funny at some point. Until then, I am yukking it up as hard as I possibly can.

Maybe I should laugh into some of those aluminized mylar long-term storage bags and put them aside to get me through the tough times ahead.

You're right. At some point, it's going to stop being funny. After that, it's going to be hilarious and we'll all be laughing so hard we won't be able to breathe. Which is probably a good thing because it might buy us a few extra seconds of life, considering the poison gas.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on May 16, 2017, 12:48:26 AM
If that intel came from who I think it did, their wrath is going to be legendary.

Meanwhile, McMasters is denying something the story never reported, while not refuting the allegations in the story.

Speculation as to source country? Assuming middle eastern but European also possible. Just trying to work out if we're talking old or new testament wrath.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

:lulz: Interesting choice of wording.

Well, if it helps, most Middle Eastern intelligence agencies are pants on heads retarded.  If it doesn't involve funneling arms and cash to terrorist groups, or pulling some guy's fingernails out until he confesses to a crime he didn't commit, they're just not up to par.  They have the people, the language skills, the cultural quirks all down...but they either don't have the training, or they have a politicised bureaucracy over them which prevents them from doing good intelligence work.

However, I think it's one of two countries.  Both said countries have generally quite good humint in the Middle East, a track record of intelligence-led operations against terrorist groups and a very close working relationship with America in intelligence and military matters.  Both have also expressed concern in the recent past that intelligence given to the Donald could end up in Russian hands.

Junkenstein

Seemed appropriate. He's either looking at pillars of salt or his favorite kid on the cross.

Anyway, ruling out mid east agencies, the countries left on my list have all said negative things regarding idiot/Russia. Hells, the only country that hasn't is Russia. NATO member?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Junkenstein

Why do I have a horrible feeling that one is the UK?

I'm thinking the other doesn't have a great record with amnesty international and human rights in general?

Cain

You'd be right on both counts.

I'm waiting to see how much howling and wailing occurs via the Telegraph and Times before I can call the first.  If it's the 2nd...well, I'm sure they will make their displeasure known.

LMNO

This is the part that amuses me.  It's the equivalent of, "Jim, did you eat that cookie?" "I can categorically deny that I ever ate a hamburger at 11:35 on a Tuesday."

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 16, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Speculation as to source country? Assuming middle eastern but European also possible. Just trying to work out if we're talking old or new testament wrath.

It's Israel.

I have sources* close to the White House confirming this.

*I'm guessing.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.