News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

It also occurs to me that jailing Kushner would provide an opportunity for increased anti-semitism?

Cain

Of course.  That was the Stormfront playbook all along: "support Trump as a wedge to gain greater support for white supremacy, when everything goes wrong, blame it on Trump's poor morals, New York and Jared Kushner the Jew".

They were literally talking about this stuff the day after Trump won.

LMNO

Oh, good. Glad to see everything's going to plan.

Salty

I suspect that even if Trump is impeached, even if he got into srs trouble, he's done immeasurable damage in that he's emboldened every white supremacist piece of shit in America and convinced each that they are a king.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

I think if Trump was impeached, you'd have significant civil unrest.  Nearly 40% of the country still approves of him despite everything he's done to date.

How many people will immediately consider his ouster a (((globalist))) liberal conspiracy?  How many of those people have positions in state governments, the national guard, the police force, or live in big compounds in the woods?

Eventually America is going to have to lance that boil.  When that day comes, it won't be pretty.

tyrannosaurus vex

Oh I don't doubt Pence is involved up to his eyeballs. But I'm not as sure about political will. If we nail Trump, the GOP will almost certainly do everything it can to limit the damage, including protecting Pence if at all possible. And I don't have much faith in Democrats to pursue such loose ends, they seem more likely to quit while they're ahead. The masses will be on edge in case of impeachment, with the Left mostly celebrating as if all their problems have been fixed and the Right probably on the verge of armed insurrection. I know the FBI will likely follow the trail to every provable conclusion, but will that be enough?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on May 28, 2017, 10:11:57 PM
Oh I don't doubt Pence is involved up to his eyeballs. But I'm not as sure about political will. If we nail Trump, the GOP will almost certainly do everything it can to limit the damage, including protecting Pence if at all possible. And I don't have much faith in Democrats to pursue such loose ends, they seem more likely to quit while they're ahead. The masses will be on edge in case of impeachment, with the Left mostly celebrating as if all their problems have been fixed and the Right probably on the verge of armed insurrection. I know the FBI will likely follow the trail to every provable conclusion, but will that be enough?

If they nail Pence first, they can appoint their own guy, then get Trump.  The faithful will fall in line.

This isn't new, after all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

They'll get their guy no matter how it goes. If anyone is impeached, they'll be sure to paint themselves as heroes and get so much political capital they could repeal the entire Constitution without much of a hiccup.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on May 29, 2017, 12:36:42 AM
They'll get their guy no matter how it goes. If anyone is impeached, they'll be sure to paint themselves as heroes and get so much political capital they could repeal the entire Constitution without much of a hiccup.

Why?  They can just ignore it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chucklemaster

I know this is literally all anyone is talking about, but

also, on topic, I agree that the emboldening of jackasses is going to be a pretty big issue even once things get patched up on the political scale. The wonderful thing about the government is that it can't control the social climate (though it can try). This also means that the assholes are going to remain emboldened for some time.
blah blah blah the rest of the song

Bu🤠ns

UK's Farage 'person of interest' in Trump-Russia investigation: Guardian

Quote from: CIA Director Mike Pompeo
"One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved," the Guardian quoted one source as saying. "If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage."

"He's right in the middle of these relationships. He turns up over and over again. There's a lot of attention being paid to him."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Bu☆ns on June 01, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

"One of the things the intelligence investigators have been looking at is points of contact and persons involved," the Guardian quoted one source as saying. "If you triangulate Russia, WikiLeaks, Assange and Trump associates the person who comes up with the most hits is Nigel Farage."

"He's right in the middle of these relationships. He turns up over and over again. There's a lot of attention being paid to him."
:lulz:

Farage being extradited and rotting in a US jail would be beautiful. No end of Russian links when you look at that prick
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Farage will squeal.  He's blatantly an errand boy, and I've no doub the FBI want him to flip so they can firm up the Gufficer 2.0/Stone/Assange angle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bu☆ns on June 01, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Damn, it'd be hilarious if this investigation opened up a whole rat's nest.  :lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Garage claiming "no links to Russia, doubtful I'm involved.

So that's a big "I'm guilty as fuck" from the serial liar
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.