News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Minor typo, meant to say compulsive, not serial.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 01, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
Garage claiming "no links to Russia, doubtful I'm involved.

So that's a big "I'm guilty as fuck" from the serial liar

Isn't the also the guy that said "Brexit will bring prosperity" or some shit?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 01, 2017, 07:43:06 PM
Minor typo, meant to say compulsive, not serial.

I would say that both are accurate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

....and idiot repudiates the Paris accord on climate change because coal. Elon musk resigned advisory role in protest, which I suspect was always coming over something. Not a huge fan of musk but he is actually smart in some areas. And unlike idiot, actually wealthy. Which will probably dint idiots ego having him quit so expect a borderline libelous statement shortly. Musk is also one of the few people who could also have a proper pop at him legally as a private citizen. Which could end in all kinds of funny.

The thought occurs that we're really not that far removed from the economies of the 1800-1900 in actual function, just the potential stakes have risen.

When Cain said idiot was dead meat walking, I never guessed there would be quite as many angles for him to get fucked by. Ill health, bad company, bad choices, bad timing, the list is endless.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 01, 2017, 11:51:45 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on June 01, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
Garage claiming "no links to Russia, doubtful I'm involved.

So that's a big "I'm guilty as fuck" from the serial liar

Isn't the also the guy that said "Brexit will bring prosperity" or some shit?

Yes, along with the 350 million extra every minute for the nhs. Which is one of the reasons it's funny when everyone accuses everyone else of having magic money trees.

Government plan here at the moment seems to be:
1-have election, someone wins and a form of brexit occurs
2-roll around in shit for 2 years over a deal that can only end badly.
3-????
4-profit, apparently.

Cain

Farage was on Russia Today practically every month in 2013 and 2014.  Yes, these appearances were paid.  Yes, RT is an arm of the Russian government, no matter how much it pretends otherwise.

He's also met with ranking Russian politicians, such as deputy foreign affairs minister, Alexander Yakovenko.

UKIP's accounts are also shady.  No evidence of Russian money, but they are hiding something.

Bruno

The trumpers have now convinced themselves that Trump MEANT to type "covfefe", and that it an Arabic word meaning either "I will stand up" or "In the end we win.".

:kingmeh:
Formerly something else...

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Emo Howard on June 03, 2017, 05:24:42 AM
The trumpers have now convinced themselves that Trump MEANT to type "covfefe", and that it an Arabic word meaning either "I will stand up" or "In the end we win.".

:kingmeh:

Thanks. You made me look up the background to this, and it's probably one of the most terrifyingly stupid things I have seen take root in Kek land. Jesus absolute Christ, the stupidity and self-delusion are so much. Problematically, it doesn't matter. True or not, insane or not, it doesn't matter. So many people are in on this awful joke (this MAGA shit in general) that they may very well carry the rest of us with them regardless of how absolutely bonkers it is.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Comey testimony this Thursday, 10am DC time, on CBS.

00.dusk

Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2017, 06:29:31 AM
Marking the calendar. This will be worth it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hope nothing happens to him before then. I have to assume he's probably one of the best-protected individuals on earth right now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 06, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

I hope nothing happens to him before then. I have to assume he's probably one of the best-protected individuals on earth right now.

Or least. One of the two.

I'd be getting taxis for a few months if I was him.

Cain

Quote from: 00.dusk on June 06, 2017, 08:17:34 AM
Marking the calendar. This will be worth it.

It should be 2pm, UK time.

So you can watch Comey, then you can watch the shitshow that is our election.

Cain

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2017, 05:31:59 AM
Lets see what is happening in Louise Mensch land

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/871911429040992256

:lulz:
:lulz:

This is the same lady that said the Supreme Court was notifying Trump of his impending impeachment, right? lol. It's annoying to have a second-rate InfoWars clone on "our side".
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.