News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Directly called the President a liar several times.

LMNO

Admitted to telling an associate to leak information to the NY Times.

The GOP are gonna be passing out pitchforks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Super curious about how the closed hearing will go. And also I guess we won't know for like 30 years. How do they even handle damning classified testimony at that level?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Tom Cotton is still pissed that Comey wouldn't sign off on STELLARWIND.

That's 13 year old butthurt there.

Vanadium Gryllz

Just got home from work & tuning in (on Twitch of all places).

Why are they asking about Clinton?
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Cain

McCain's either drunk, high, suffering from the early symptoms of dementia or being intentionally stupid.

LMNO

This gif is gonna get a workout, I think.  Comey impersonating Sessions' "What ya gonna do?" response.

Salty

Quote from: Cain on June 08, 2017, 04:43:15 PM
Directly called the President a liar several times.

Not a lot of people have done that directly, it's kind of amazing how easily he said it, generally how relaxed he is.

It must be a relief to get all this out.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Quote from: LMNO on June 08, 2017, 04:46:59 PM
Admitted to telling an associate to leak information to the NY Times.

The GOP are gonna be passing out pitchforks.

Lord do I hope that's the hill they choose to die on.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cramulus

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/872855549712502785

Quote from: Kieth OlbermannSenator McCain has in essence just asked why Comey didn't prosecute Clinton for helping the Russians get Trump elected.

McCain kinda acknowledges his questions were stupid AF

https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=99CC344D-985C-4575-801D-9FBA8043A24B

Junkenstein

Statement from idiots lawyer now out. Comey the actual devil and idiot didntdonuffin, ever.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 08, 2017, 10:27:10 PM
Statement from idiots lawyer now out. Comey the actual devil and idiot didntdonuffin, ever.

Trumpeteers will believe this as gospel truth. I suspect that the True Trump Believers will be dangerous if he does get impeached.

Bu🤠ns