News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Maybe the maelstrom that is the administration might actually do something good for a change?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

00.dusk

What the FUCK happened and why the FUCK am I rooting for Stephen "Dark Enlightenment" Bannon, even if only in a highly limited case?

Cain

Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 04, 2017, 10:03:53 AM
So, what exactly is the current GOP punishment for heresy?

For every one step to the left on taxation and fiscal policy, you have to take two steps to the right on social authoritarianism and ethnic nationalism.

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cain on July 05, 2017, 03:00:08 AM
Quote from: Brother Mythos on July 04, 2017, 10:03:53 AM
So, what exactly is the current GOP punishment for heresy?

For every one step to the left on taxation and fiscal policy, you have to take two steps to the right on social authoritarianism and ethnic nationalism.

Okay ... and that's a punishment because?
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

Well it feels like a punishment to watch.

00.dusk

Quote from: Cain on July 05, 2017, 03:12:29 AM
Well it feels like a punishment to watch.

It does.

I want to die screaming.

Trivial

So, we attacked the sea in retaliation for NK attacking the sea?
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Trivial on July 05, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

Oh my god! They're both Caligula! :horrormirth:
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Trivial on July 05, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

Aww, you make it sound silly, when you say it like that.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

I've been following this Trump tweet/CNN story, and it's getting pretty crazy.

What I don't understand is why Trump and his surrogates/supporters are so obsessed with CNN, instead of say WaPo or the NYT, whose original investigative reporting is far more damaging.  The only reason I can think is that because CNN presents an easy target - a station that no-one is especially going to go out of their way to defend, which may open the doors to more restrictions on, or at the very least intimidating other, more robust press outlets.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on July 06, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
I've been following this Trump tweet/CNN story, and it's getting pretty crazy.

What I don't understand is why Trump and his surrogates/supporters are so obsessed with CNN, instead of say WaPo or the NYT, whose original investigative reporting is far more damaging.  The only reason I can think is that because CNN presents an easy target - a station that no-one is especially going to go out of their way to defend, which may open the doors to more restrictions on, or at the very least intimidating other, more robust press outlets.

Or he's just crazier than a shithouse rat.

He got lost walking 5 steps from his plane to his limo.  The Columbian marching powder has eaten his brain.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

This is true, but it doesn't explain his followers.  I mean, only so many of them can have brain damage.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on July 06, 2017, 04:06:26 AM
This is true, but it doesn't explain his followers.  I mean, only so many of them can have brain damage.

Come out past the Mississippi.

We have a bunk for you, should you ever decide to soil yourself in such a manner.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on July 06, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
What I don't understand is why Trump and his surrogates/supporters are so obsessed with CNN, instead of say WaPo or the NYT, whose original investigative reporting is far more damaging. 

Also, CNN is TV, which Trump watches, rather than written news.

Cain