News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on July 14, 2017, 04:30:18 AM
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-gop-operative-cited-flynn-clinton-emails-suicide

Quotea suicide note, according to the report, in which he said there was "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" involved in his death.

Man, assassins are getting lazy these days.

Cain

Well, I mean, none of the Trump's have tweeted out the contract yet...

Cain

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851

QuoteThe Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. and others on the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counterintelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.

The lobbyist, who denies any current ties to Russian spy agencies, accompanied the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower attended by Donald Trump Jr.; Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law; and Paul Manafort, former chairman of the Trump campaign.

Junkenstein

At this stage, I'm expecting idiot to die about halfway through the inevitable court cases. That some of this crap makes it to court is bound to happen and the trial will probably be longer than the investigations which are looking to go on to at least the end of the year.

Which is about as close as we will get to "justice".

In other news, idiots lawyer apologies for telling a pr goon to "fuck off" and various threats when advised that representing idiot may not be wise. I'm actually surprised about this one, I expected his LAWYERS to be halfway competent. This does not bode well for when he does end up in court.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Brother Mythos

I somehow missed this article about the Trump Crime Family when it first appeared.

"Trump Aides: Russia Flap Proves Don Jr. Is the 'Fredo' of the First Family"

As per the article, "Ever since the campaign, a popular, behind-his-back nickname for Trump Jr. among some in his father's political inner circle has been "Fredo," referring to Fredo Corleone, the insecure and weak failure of a son in The Godfather series who ends up causing major damage to the crime family and contributing little of value. This has been relayed to The Daily Beast in several stories by Team Trump veterans over the past several weeks."

Here's the link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-aides-russia-flap-proves-don-jr-is-the-fredo-of-the-first-family
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 14, 2017, 07:06:30 PM
In other news, idiots lawyer apologies for telling a pr goon to "fuck off" and various threats when advised that representing idiot may not be wise. I'm actually surprised about this one, I expected his LAWYERS to be halfway competent. This does not bode well for when he does end up in court.

Nope, his lawyer is actually pretty bad.  In fact, I think this provocation was staged - he can't get a security clearance and Trump is blaming him for not defending him sufficiently well on the Russia issue.  He wants to walk, but he can't - so he's looking to get fired instead.

Kushner's lawyer also quit - apparently some conflict of interest with the Assistant Deputy AG.  Also because he's guilty as fuck.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Nope, his lawyer is actually pretty bad.  In fact, I think this provocation was staged - he can't get a security clearance and Trump is blaming him for not defending him sufficiently well on the Russia issue.  He wants to walk, but he can't - so he's looking to get fired instead.

Kushner's lawyer also quit - apparently some conflict of interest with the Assistant Deputy AG.  Also because he's guilty as fuck.

Well. That's... something.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

I've not actually bothered to look at any of the lawyers involved so far in any detail. The odds are exponentially increasing that a Saul Goodman or two is in the mix at this point. Which could lead to all kinds of fun. Are any of them in particular worth catching up on? From what you've said, I'd guess Kushners is for sure.

There's more developing on the Clinton info meeting too, looks like it was pretty close to a small conference.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Brother Mythos

"Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller's Russia investigation"

And, as per the article: "Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump's lawyers have been discussing the president's pardoning powers among themselves."

Here's the link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumplegal-925pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.c93edf539bc7

Those are not the kind of questions a powerful, wealthy, innocent man ever needs to ask.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Junkenstein

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 21, 2017, 06:51:44 PM
Spicers gone  :lulz:

What?   :lulz:

I have been at a funeral all day and missed the fun.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Spicer quit over the new WH Communications Director.  He's some investment banker friend of Trump with no background in corporate or government communications.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on July 21, 2017, 08:59:23 PM
Spicer quit over the new WH Communications Director.  He's some investment banker friend of Trump with no background in corporate or government communications.

:lulz:

This just makes it tastier.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Kushners thrown up an 11 page statement written by lawyers explaining hedidntdonuffineverhonestguv. Sincerely unimpressed by the lawyer/s that have produced it. Very shoddy work. Long rambling explanations, parts bolder, telling them their conclusions, it's just a mess.

On the plus side, it's another thing in the pile of things said that can and will eventually be used against you in court.

There's an almost tragic element to this all round now. Idiot will be dead or too infirm to do fuck all by the time this crap is officially declassified. His kids will be elderly at best and subject to a new round of scorn. Any grandkids/that young kid gets to be a worldwide laughing stock. 3 Euros on the young kid changing his name.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 25, 2017, 12:25:36 AM
Kushners thrown up an 11 page statement written by lawyers explaining hedidntdonuffineverhonestguv. Sincerely unimpressed by the lawyer/s that have produced it. Very shoddy work. Long rambling explanations, parts bolder, telling them their conclusions, it's just a mess.

On the plus side, it's another thing in the pile of things said that can and will eventually be used against you in court.

There's an almost tragic element to this all round now. Idiot will be dead or too infirm to do fuck all by the time this crap is officially declassified. His kids will be elderly at best and subject to a new round of scorn. Any grandkids/that young kid gets to be a worldwide laughing stock. 3 Euros on the young kid changing his name.

I'll see that against a top quality previously owned plastic spoon that he doesn't. The name Trump is now historic and hyper recognized. Shit he could grow up to be president himself one day on a "better than my dad" platform right around when I turn 70ish.

I'll probably lose the spoon on this bet, but Baron Trump is my favorite Trump. The only one I really have any sympathy for.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl