News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 07, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
I mean, we're all  going to feel kinda bad when it turns out he has Alzheimers and spent most of the last 24 months sundowning while watching Tivo'd Fox and Friends.

Not really.
Molon Lube

POFP

Someone should Tweet at him to request he post a video of himself drawing a clock showing the time at 11:10. It's a legitimate test for Dementia.

I bet he draws great clocks. The best clocks. And unlike Kim's clocks, his clocks work.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

The Fusion GPS testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee has been released, over the objections of the Republicans (I don't especially like Feinstein, but she's never been the shy and retiring type).

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/read-the-full-transcript-of-glenn-simpsons-senate-testimony/2700/

It's 312 pages, so make sure you're sat somewhere comfortable with a nice drink before starting.  Because this is a doozy.  Among other things:

- the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign, who directly contacted them regarding their concerns
- according to Fusion GPS, one person involved with the dossier has been killed as a result of it
- Trump knew of Felix Sater's criminal connections in Russia
- Steele broke off cooperation with the FBI because he believed that the Trump campaign was influencing the investigation

Bu🤠ns

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/950800455797534720.html  Seth Abramson does a pretty thorough job breaking down the 300+ page testimony...unrolled at link.

ETA: https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/950800455797534720 The thread reader app seems to stop at 124 tweets.  This link is the original twitter "thread"

Fin

I can't stop searching out & digesting all of this. No one's mentioned: the CDC is poised to release a public presentation on   how to survive a nuculear attack. Guess's on motivation are 1) They are trying to monkey-wrench  nuculear plans of our government's  desire to  protect us from fluoridation in our waters that are depleting our essential bodily fluids.  2) There are real nuculear actions planned and it's gonna be a genuine P.S.A.  3)  What work of dystopian fiction am I living in?  Or is it non? P'luck me.
"Fuck off and die in a car accident or something"  Dr. Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Finn on January 10, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
fluoridation in our waters that are depleting our essential bodily fluids.

wat
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on January 10, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

wat

Too many ions and the water gets sucked out of you. Too few and the nutrients get sucked out.  :lol: :roll:

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Doktor Howl

I can't stop searching out & digesting all of this. No one's mentioned: the CDC is poised to release a public presentation on   how to survive a nuculear attack. Guess's on motivation are 1) They are trying to monkey-wrench  nuculear plans of our government's  desire to  protect us from fluoridation in our waters that are depleting our essential bodily fluids.  2) There are real nuculear actions planned and it's gonna be a genuine P.S.A.  3)  What work of dystopian fiction am I living in?  Or is it non? P'luck me.

Yeah, great.  Fuck off.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I can't stop searching out & digesting all of this. No one's mentioned: the CDC is poised to release a public presentation on   how to survive a nuculear attack.

Makes sense to me. I've been worried about the prospect ever since Trump got elected.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Fin

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 10, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

Yeah, great.  Fuck off.
could you unwrap your response? Beyond  "fuck off again". If you care to of course.

Fin

wat
In the movie "Dr. Strangelove", General Jack C. Ripper rationalises  a first strike for that insane reason. Of course, that's only a movie. The movie was shown to Putin at some prior administration event. He had never seen it before. Putin was not amused.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

wat

It's a refrence to the crazy general from Dr.Strangelove
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Junkenstein

HO HO HO

QuoteForeign governments aren't the only groups spending money in the hopes of currying favor with Trump. Companies are getting in on the action as well.

The National Mining Association and Chamber of Commerce have plunked down bags of money at Trump properties, even though (or perhaps because) they have substantial policy interests that can be addressed by the executive branch.

One private prison company is already reaping rewards. According to the Washington Post, executives and wardens from GEO group, which runs private prisons, "gathered for four days of meetings, dinner receptions and golf outings at the luxurious 800-acre Trump National Doral, [following] an intense effort by GEO Group to align itself with the president and his administration."

After that expenditure, GEO group — which also gave $225,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC and $250,000 to Trump's inaugural committee — "secured the administration's first contract for an immigration detention center, a deal worth tens of millions a year."

https://shareblue.com/disturbing-new-report-reveals-rampant-corruption-keeping-trumps-failing-properties-afloat/

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 19, 2018, 09:37:52 PM
HO HO HO

QuoteForeign governments aren't the only groups spending money in the hopes of currying favor with Trump. Companies are getting in on the action as well.

The National Mining Association and Chamber of Commerce have plunked down bags of money at Trump properties, even though (or perhaps because) they have substantial policy interests that can be addressed by the executive branch.

One private prison company is already reaping rewards. According to the Washington Post, executives and wardens from GEO group, which runs private prisons, "gathered for four days of meetings, dinner receptions and golf outings at the luxurious 800-acre Trump National Doral, [following] an intense effort by GEO Group to align itself with the president and his administration."

After that expenditure, GEO group — which also gave $225,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC and $250,000 to Trump's inaugural committee — "secured the administration's first contract for an immigration detention center, a deal worth tens of millions a year."

https://shareblue.com/disturbing-new-report-reveals-rampant-corruption-keeping-trumps-failing-properties-afloat/

Looks like more and more folks are lining up to blow The Trump. Nothing like a president that can be bought for some shekels and a hummer.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl