News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

A lot of the pro-Trump tabloids are still talking about Hillary, despite the election having ended well over a year ago. I'm starting to suspect that the writers of these rags may not even be sentient; that they may be something more like a chatbot or a parrot that only gives the appearance of communication as a sort of parlor trick.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cain

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/politics/trump-mueller-special-counsel-russia.html

QuotePresident Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.

Amid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation, two of the people said.

Cain

And now McCabe, the FBI deputy director, has been resigned (or made to resign - it's not entirely clear).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42865202

QuoteThe Federal Bureau of Investigation's deputy director, whom US President Donald Trump repeatedly accused of political bias, has resigned.

Andrew McCabe was forced to step down ahead of his official retirement date in March, reports CBS News.

His exit from the top law enforcement agency comes a week after a report that Mr Trump wanted him out.

It was also reported last week that the president had asked Mr McCabe during an Oval Office meeting whom he voted for.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told Monday's daily press briefing: "This decision was not made by the White House."

"The president wasn't part of this decision making process," she added.

Cain

Cain

Shit's kicking off tonight.  White House is refusing to enforce the newest set of Russia sanctions.  House Intelligence committee Republicans have voted to release a memo they say undermines the Russia investigation - without it being vetted by the DOJ and intelligence agencies first. And the DOJ and FBI are now officially under investigation by the same committee.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on January 30, 2018, 01:03:17 AM
Shit's kicking off tonight.  White House is refusing to enforce the newest set of Russia sanctions.  House Intelligence committee Republicans have voted to release a memo they say undermines the Russia investigation - without it being vetted by the DOJ and intelligence agencies first. And the DOJ and FBI are now officially under investigation by the same committee.
Well.. fuck
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I found out that Linda McMahon, wife of the wrasslin' magnate Vince is secretary of small business. Wooo!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_McMahon
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Dow Jones down 1175 points (4.6%).  Everyone grab your asses!
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 06, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
Dow Jones down 1175 points (4.6%).  Everyone grab your asses!

Yeah, my drug money is taking a beating.

And, of course, by drug money I mean money I will need in my old age to buy medicine.
Formerly something else...

POFP

Do people appointed by Trump count as Trump Hilarity?

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1FP0IZ?__twitter_impression=true

QuoteEquifax (EFX.N) said in September that hackers stole personal data it had collected on some 143 million Americans. Richard Cordray, then the CFPB director, authorized an investigation that month, said former officials familiar with the probe.

But Cordray resigned in November and was replaced by Mulvaney, President Donald Trump's budget chief. The CFPB effort against Equifax has sputtered since then, said several government and industry sources, raising questions about how Mulvaney will police a data-warehousing industry that has enormous sway over how much consumers pay to borrow money.

The CFPB has the tools to examine a data breach like Equifax, said John Czwartacki, a spokesman, but the agency is not permitted to acknowledge an open investigation. "The bureau has the desire, expertise, and know-how in-house to vigorously pursue hypothetical matters such as these," he said.

Three sources say, though, Mulvaney, the new CFPB chief, has not ordered subpoenas against Equifax or sought sworn testimony from executives, routine steps when launching a full-scale probe. Meanwhile the CFPB has shelved plans for on-the-ground tests of how Equifax protects data, an idea backed by Cordray.

The CFPB also recently rebuffed bank regulators at the Federal Reserve, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency when they offered to help with on-site exams of credit bureaus, said two sources familiar with the matter.

Quote...the CFPB fined credit bureaus more than $25 million just last year for over-marketing its monitoring services, which generated monthly fees.
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Cain

People appointed by Trump absolutely count.  I mean, given Trump mostly spazzes out on Twitter, cries into his hamburgers and plays golf, we have to find something to do to pass the time.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on February 09, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
People appointed by Trump absolutely count.  I mean, given Trump mostly spazzes out on Twitter, cries into his hamburgers and plays golf, we have to find something to do to pass the time.

Well, apparently, we can pass the time watching a military parade through the capitol, and Trump striking Mussolini poses while his throat-wattles wobble around horribly.

This is the funniest decade EVER.
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on February 09, 2018, 03:56:42 AM
I'll have you know Cadet Bone Spurs is himself a military man.

Yeah, more recently, there's a great pic of him doing the sloppiest salute ever witnessed by man.

By June, he'll be wearing medals on his suit jacket.  169% guaranteed.
Molon Lube

Cain

He can probably borrow some from from David Clarke: