My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReverendJesus

Quote from: MMIX on April 26, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2018, 01:32:12 AM
So, the general concept here is to destroy 4000 years of history, incidentally killing a hundred thousand people or so, to escape barbarism?

:lulz:

sounds like the founding of america to me - why do you hate america?
:mittens:
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: MMIX on April 26, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 26, 2018, 01:32:12 AM
So, the general concept here is to destroy 4000 years of history, incidentally killing a hundred thousand people or so, to escape barbarism?

:lulz:

sounds like the founding of america to me - why do you hate america?

They borrowed my spanner and never gave it back.  :rogpipe:
Molon Lube

Cain

So, today Israel rolls out SHOCKING NEWS that Iran was seeking NUCLEAR WEAPONS (15 years ago).

Pompeo also tells Saudi Arabia to knock it off vis-a-vis Qatar and the blockade.  He says this while undertaking a tour of US regional allies.

Someone hit a bunch of Iranian-linked targets in Syria last night.  Curiously, the Pentagon have not yet issued a denial of responsibility.

I've always wanted to see a reboot of the Iraq War, as performed by imbeciles, in a much larger, strong and more unified country.

LMNO

What do we make of the three released North Korean prisoners?

Adjacently, the orange fuck's gonna get the Nobel, isn't he?

Cain

Depends how many of the Nobel Prize selection committee (whose identities are secret) have been stopped from coming into America.

It would probably go to South Korea's President...if they give it out for this.  I'm not convinced that what Trump says is happening on the Korean Peninsula ("denuclearization") is what Kim Jong Un says is happening ("recognition of North Korea as a de facto nuclear power and sovereign state, ending the Korean War").  Which means the talks are almost certainly going to fall apart.

LMNO

Yeah, the talks should be kind of funny. 

But does that mean that the Korea talks are merely coincidental to Trump, or did his lunatic presidency in some way get the countries to start talking?  Like, would the talks be happening regardless of who sat on the US throne? 

Cain

I think the more important, strategic-level change here is North Korea's acquisition of ICBM technology

LMNO

Brother Mythos

"Trump vows to help China save Chinese jobs. Really."

I think the title of the article says it all. (I barely resisted the temptation to post this on the High Weirdness Board.)

Here's the link: https://www.vox.com/world/2018/5/14/17352088/trump-zte-china-trade-war
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

What a surprise, DPRK now says that it wont attend the summit if the US insists on denuclearisation. 

So now, the US has two options: go ahead with the summit while dropping those demands, making the US look weak and ineffective,

or

Insist on denuclearisation, making North Korea call off the summit, making the US look inflexible and greedy in its demands.

LMNO

I totally should have seen this coming.  It's hilarious.  Trump fell for it 100%.

Brother Mythos

More importantly, how does this effect Spanky's nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

It must be nice to have a competent supervillain in charge
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 16, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
I totally should have seen this coming.  It's hilarious.  Trump fell for it 100%.

I totally called this, but I expected the sucker punch to be a bit more exciting.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I see it more as jab, jab, jab... jab, jab jab... and on and on.

Cain had a really good meme on FB about this.