News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

@jules_su :: Heads up! You can send prison inmates completely unsolicited mail!  #PaulManafort Inmate Number 00045343 Northern Neck Regional Jail PO Box 1060 Warsaw, VA 22572 https://t.co/4cyYNsBurH ( http://tinyurl.com/yaaltcyw )

How to Send Books to Inmates at Northern Neck Regional Jail NNRJ, Virginia | Send Books to Inmates ( http://tinyurl.com/ydetf4lj )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Doktor Howl

Kirstjen Nielsen seems to be the new Adolf Eichmann.
Molon Lube

Brother Mythos

Donald Trump To Establish 'Space Force' And Twitter Users Can't Deal

As per the article: 'One Twitter user griped that "this is what happens when we have a new 'Star Wars' film every year."'

Here's the link: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-space-force-twitter-ridicule_us_5b27fb28e4b05d6c16c5e091

So, in what redneck state will the Space Force Academy be built? I'll bet wannabe Space Cadets are salivating over applying to it right now!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Faust

I kind of support that idea. The more money he launches into outer space the less damage he can do at home.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Frontside Back

I suddenly got this irrational phobia of ballistic arcs.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Cain

Does Trump....think that illegal aliens come from space?  It's about the only excuse I'd accept for his immigration policies, at this point.

But from what I can see, the family breakup policy is turning into a complete nightmare for Trump.  My Twitter feed is almost full of it, to the exclusivity of anything else going on, even the world cup.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 19, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
Does Trump....think that illegal aliens come from space?  It's about the only excuse I'd accept for his immigration policies, at this point.

But from what I can see, the family breakup policy is turning into a complete nightmare for Trump.  My Twitter feed is almost full of it, to the exclusivity of anything else going on, even the world cup.

That's because the more anyone looks, the worse it gets.

For example, there is no attempt to keep track of who is who.  The numbers the children must wear on their arms are strictly for the use of the guard.  They don't know which kids came from which parents.

Also, it turns out that when this was dreamed up, back in 2017, the target was not illegals at all, but specifically asylum-seekers (brown ones, obviously). 
Molon Lube

Faust

Could this be the straw that breaks the camels back? Surely among even the most hateful of the Republicans this is the line too far.

I heard  that bottlebrush Farage on LBC talking about it; shrugging his shoulders and saying, "welp it's not a hotel, it has to be bad to deter illegals". One step away from Vlad the Impaler, rows of dead to unnerve invading forces.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Could this be the straw that breaks the camels back? Surely among even the most hateful of the Republicans this is the line too far.

The po'buckers are lining up on Facebook to defend it.  Even Ted Cruz, though, has distanced himself from the entire thing...But in a way that would lead people to believe that the dems did all this shit.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
Quote from: Faust on June 19, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

The po'buckers are lining up on Facebook to defend it.  Even Ted Cruz, though, has distanced himself from the entire thing...But in a way that would lead people to believe that the dems did all this shit.

Yep, the dems did it, It's a foster care facility just like American children go to when their parents are arrested, and you know who else is separated from their children? DEAD PATRIOTS KILLED DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM!

I think I've finally reached the "The only good Trump Supporter is a dead Trump Supporter" stage.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

This is not the straw that will break the camel's back. It's just one more thing on the list of things we're sure will finally be the end of this nightmare, only to pale in comparison to the next thing. It will follow the same pattern as 'grab 'em by the pussy', attacks on a conveniently foreign gold-star family, the Muslim Ban, and 'lock her up': Outrage, followed by fake news deflecting the blame, followed by becoming the New Normal. This particular camel's back is made of adamantium, and it's wedged between opposing forces in such a way that it can only be compressed, purified, and transformed like a diamond. American society will shatter and collapse before Trump ever falls from glory because, for the other side, it isn't and never was about Trump. Trump is just the guy surfing the tsunami.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2018, 06:13:56 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dems-want-illegal-immigrants-to-infest-our-country/ar-AAyRMEl?ocid=spartanntp

Nice choice of words, there.

yeah, a few weeks ago when he called MS-13 'animals', there was this huge kerfluffle where leftists were saying
A) Dehumanizing language is the fast track to camps
B) it's "bad looks" to defend MS-13, so shut up, you're playing into Trump's plan   :fap:

and the Trump statement was to double down about how these people ARE animals

and now, flash forward to the present, he's using more of this 'vermin' language to describe people, but this time, not MS-13....

this country is so depressing

Brother Mythos

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on June 19, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
This is not the straw that will break the camel's back. It's just one more thing on the list of things we're sure will finally be the end of this nightmare, only to pale in comparison to the next thing.

At this point, I don't know what it's going to take to get Comrade Spanky out of office.

I doubt that his base, who make up about 33 % of The Republicult™, will abandon him for any reason. And given that number of supporters, I don't see how his impeachment will not lead to open violence across the country.

And, the professional politicians in The Republicult™, who make up nearly all of the politicians in the party, are deathly afraid of their own cultists (The Republicultists™). I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I don't see many, if any, of those politicians openly doing a damn thing to get their sociopath out of the White House.

So, when Special Counsel Mueller finally wraps up his investigation, what then? Whatever happens, I don't believe it's going to be at all straightforward. I suspect the Attorney General of New York State is going to end up being the pointman, by default, for Comrade Spanky's ouster.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.