News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I just remember him trying to shit all over me back in the day for it, despite it being done out in the open and pretty obviously.  So I'm feeling quite vindicated right now.

Cain

Anyway, the Trump-Putin summit ran over time, even taking into account the pathetic "I'll show up late, now I'll show up late" one upmanship Putin and Trump were doing.

No word yet on what was discusssed behind closed doors.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 16, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
Anyway, the Trump-Putin summit ran over time, even taking into account the pathetic "I'll show up late, now I'll show up late" one upmanship Putin and Trump were doing.

No word yet on what was discusssed behind closed doors.

I bet I know why it ran long . . .

'cos Trump couldn't find his arse with an atlas
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Cain

He was probably telling one of his long, winding, pointless stories where he repeats himself over and over again.  He does have form for that, and by all accounts it's been getting worse over the the past year.

But he was also maybe signing the Crimea away, after trying to locate an atlas and find it.  Apparently the press briefing is due to start in a few minutes, so lets see.

Cain

Well, that was a shitshow, but it doesn't seem to be a world-ending one.  That we know of....

But watching the US President standing next to the Russian one and trashing his own intelligence services was a novel experience

QuotePresident Donald Trump was asked outright if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections - and if he would denounce Russia with "the world watching".

Mr Trump dodged the question.

"People came to me, [national intelligence director] Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia," Mr Trump said.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be."

Maybe I'm just not very smart, but that doesn't read like a "dodge" to me.  "I don't see any reason why it should be" is accepting the word of Putin over the DNI.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on July 16, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Well, that was a shitshow, but it doesn't seem to be a world-ending one.  That we know of....

But watching the US President standing next to the Russian one and trashing his own intelligence services was a novel experience

QuotePresident Donald Trump was asked outright if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections - and if he would denounce Russia with "the world watching".

Mr Trump dodged the question.

"People came to me, [national intelligence director] Dan Coates came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia," Mr Trump said.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be."

Maybe I'm just not very smart, but that doesn't read like a "dodge" to me.  "I don't see any reason why it should be" is accepting the word of Putin over the DNI.

I am no longer surprised by anything he does.
Quote"President Trump says it's not Russian collusion. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be."
[/misquote]

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Doktor Howl

So Jones (D-SC) and Collins and Murkowski are going to vote to confrm Kavanaugh.  :rogpipe:
Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: MMIX on July 16, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

I am no longer surprised by anything he does.
Quote"President Trump says it's not Russian collusion. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be."
[/misquote]
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130)
Quote[...]
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
    And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
    As any she belied with false compare

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 17, 2018, 05:24:34 AM
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/2169659406398871/?hc_ref=ARQMVCENr7Hka2HqQv0nm-Tp0OfWmJB43Qs7pzljg1Zaq4C9lVar2CcRYZFfkmu_fys&fref=gs&dti=70766502955&hc_location=group
Really, the predicament, in HellSinkY the President is twixt a rock and hard place. He undermineth himself both ways (winning!) Admit to questionable legitimacy of election, or disparage the credibility of domestic intelligence. Bravo. Two claps.

Cain

He also, according to staffers, literally doesn't understand the difference between the interference charges and the collusion charges.  He thinks by admitting that Russia hacked the DNC, he is admitting to working with Russia.

I mean, there is that and the fact he's guilty as fuck and did collude with Russia.

minuspace

What does A Postmortem Deconstruction of The Cartesian Theatre having incestuous sex in public with The Externalization of the Hierarchy look like in hindsight?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

The highy aggressive Montenegro with it's terrifying....1920 active military personnel. 

Clearly they're spoiling for a fight against Russia.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 18, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
The highy aggressive Montenegro with it's terrifying....1920 active military personnel. 

Clearly they're spoiling for a fight against Russia.

Just because Russia was plotting to assassinate their entire government.

Poor sportsmanship, I call it.
Molon Lube