News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Buzzfeed has, for what they spend on it, one of the best investigative journalism teams out there.  Their investigations into suspected Russian assassinations on UK soil is one of the best pieces of journalism published in the past few years.

Doktor Howl

It's amazing.  I turn on my computer and treason flows out and ruins my carpet.
Molon Lube

Cain

You're going to find this amusing Roger...it looks like emails between Tad Devine and Paul Manafort are going to be brought up at the latter's trial.

Devine, for those who don't know, was Bernie Sanders' campaign manager.  He was in fact the guy who convinced him to run in the first place.  Devine also worked closely with Manafort in Ukraine.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 19, 2018, 05:11:30 PM
You're going to find this amusing Roger...it looks like emails between Tad Devine and Paul Manafort are going to be brought up at the latter's trial.

Devine, for those who don't know, was Bernie Sanders' campaign manager.  He was in fact the guy who convinced him to run in the first place.  Devine also worked closely with Manafort in Ukraine.

Holeeeeeeey shit  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Prediction:  When I turn on FB tonight, the Berners who aren't already saying there was no collusion will be saying that there was no collusion.

I may be able to collect up enough tears to season a steak.
Molon Lube

Cain

It doesn't look like it references anything from the 2016 campaign period itself, focusing between 2006 and 10...but still could be pretty damning.  Well, I assume if it wasn't damning, it wouldn't be entered as evidence.

tyrannosaurus vex

The good news is that we're going to have a boom in the Mathematics industry, as mathematicians will need to count higher than ever before to describe the number of ways Russia has completely pwned the American political system.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 19, 2018, 11:10:17 PM
Best read today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/maria-butina-explained-the-accused-russian-spy-who-tried-to-sway-us-politics-through-the-nra/ar-AAAiEDe?ocid=spartanntp

Cain, does this sound right to you?  I don't know enough to judge it.

Yup, I only skimmed it, but everything I looked at there was absolutely correct.  Torshin, Russian outreach to the NRA, the dodgy money, teaming up with Erickson...it's about a dozen different stories that have been published over the past two years,  but credit to MSN, they put it together into a single narrative that shows the bigger picture.

Cain

Oh, btw, Trump has invited Putin to visit the USA this autumn.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on July 19, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
Oh, btw, Trump has invited Putin to visit the USA this autumn.

Yeah, I saw that.  They're not really a couple until they screw in both houses.
Molon Lube