News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 14, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 14, 2018, 12:36:07 AM
Early-stage senile dementia is as good an explanation as any.

Not unless he's had it since he was 22.

I just surfed youtube a bit, so I could present some evidence that Trump once had something resembling a command of the English language, and that his lack of vocabulary was indicative of recent mental decay.
:eek: :horrormirth:
I stand corrected.  It appears that he always talked like this.

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 14, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 14, 2018, 01:09:02 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 14, 2018, 12:36:07 AM
Early-stage senile dementia is as good an explanation as any.

Not unless he's had it since he was 22.

I just surfed youtube a bit, so I could present some evidence that Trump once had something resembling a command of the English language, and that his lack of vocabulary was indicative of recent mental decay.
:eek: :horrormirth:
I stand corrected.  It appears that he always talked like this.

I remember the 80s quite clearly.  He was a shitnozzle then, he's a shitnozzle now.
Molon Lube

Cain

Brother Mythos

Roger Stone Posts, Deletes Swastika-Filled Image Of Trump Crew

As per the article:

'Trump confidante Roger Stone on Tuesday posted on Instagram, and then deleted, a photoshopped image prominently showing him and other Trump affiliates wearing swastikas.

The caption reads: "I love this — proud to be in this crew — but the only lies being told are by the liberal scumbags  #maga #republican #infowars"'

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/roger-stone-posts-deletes-swastika-filled-image-of-trump-crew

Maybe Stone plans to pursue an insanity defense, after his eventual indictment.

But, it makes me wonder, yet again, where do these people come from in the first place?!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cain

Brother Mythos

Okay ... and Scotland needs him because?
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

I actually kinda have a soft spot for the Mooch.  He didn't sell out his former employees at SkyBridge when he left, and he saw through Bannon's bullshit.  That automatically puts him in the top 0.5% of Trump appointees in morality and IQ.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
I actually kinda have a soft spot for the Mooch.  He didn't sell out his former employees at SkyBridge when he left, and he saw through Bannon's bullshit.  That automatically puts him in the top 0.5% of Trump appointees in morality and IQ.

Sure, but that shouldn't prevent you from fucking with him some.  I mean, what you say is true, but it's like saying he's the sharpest kid on the short bus.
Molon Lube

Cain

True.  Interestingly, he seems to have followed me after I tweeted about Erik Prince and Trump reconsidering his "let mercs pacify Afghanistan" plan...lets see if I can figure out what his interest is first.