News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

I'd been waiting for an outburst on twitter regarding the "unbreakable" Manafort's plea deal, and was disappointed that I could only find some vague bluster about the rigged witch hunt.  I was looking forward to an exhibition of cognitive dissonance.

Quote from: Cramulus on September 26, 2018, 11:01:08 PM
:lulz: :lulz: he just delivered a 5-min long explanation that everybody was actually laughing with him

That'll do.   :lulz:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

The Qanon people are good for the cognitive dissonance.  They still haven't quite figured out how to explain why, if the Mueller probe is secretly exposing the global Satanic pedophile network hidden in the Deep State working against Trump, that both Cohen and Manafort are now cooperating with the Mueller inquiry.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 26, 2018, 11:01:08 PM
:lulz: :lulz: he just delivered a 5-min long explanation that everybody was actually laughing with him

What a time to be alive.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Faust

Could have sent a Monkey riding a tiny bicycle, clapping cymbals onto the stage and it would have had more dignity.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Brother Mythos

Trump exploded when he learned presidential transition would cost millions: 'F*ck the law — I want my money!'

As per the article:

"A new article by journalist Michael Lewis claims that Donald Trump in 2016 went on a furious tirade when he learned that his campaign was required by law to fund a presidential transition team.

Writing in the Guardian, Lewis explains that former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie explained to the future president in April 2016 that he would need to either pay to hire a transition team himself or would have to use campaign funds to pay for it.

Trump grudgingly agreed to let Christie set up a separate fund aimed solely at raising money for the transition.

Here's the link: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-exploded-learned-presidential-transition-cost-millions-fck-law-want-money/

No real surprise here.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Doktor Howl

Ford hearings going on.  Grassley is doing some of the finest mush-mouthing of his career, ever.  :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

It seems to me that making a woman re-live the trauma of an attempted rape, in a confrontation live hearing a few weeks before the elections, when the Republicans are struggling with the vote, may not in fact be the smartest political move they ever made.  To say nothing of the moral nature of what they are doing...

Even FOX is saying her testimony is credible and powerful.

LMNO

Not to mention that Kavenaugh sounds like the biggest douche in the world.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

I heard he was alternating between almost crying and shaking with rage, but I've not seen any clips yet.

Cain

This is definitely the face of a man who has a suitable temperment for judicial work

Cain

Brother Mythos

Jim Carrey Mocks 'Entitled Little S**t' Brett Kavanaugh In New Artwork

As per the article:

"Jim Carrey has aimed his latest piece of art at Judge Brett Kavanaugh, President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee who has been accused of sexual assault.

The actor/artist and star of the new series "Kidding" suggested that Kavanaugh add a ski mask to his judge's robes. Along with savaging Kavanaugh, Carrey also called out universities for not taking action to protect rape victims:

Colleges care more about donors than the victims of on-campus rape. That's why women don't report it and why ENTITLED LITTLE SHITS like Injustice Kavanaugh get to party and pillage their way to the Supreme Court.I'd like to suggest a new uniform for the highest court in the land. pic.twitter.com/9piWob4jGh

— Jim Carrey (@JimCarrey) September 24, 2018"

Here's the link: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jim-carrey-brett-kavanaugh_us_5ba9ba00e4b0375f8f9feda1

As far as Jim Carrey the comedian goes, I can take him, or leave him. But, in the case of Kavanaugh, Carrey is absolutely spot on.

I caught part of Kavanaugh's testimony this afternoon, and I have to say that I've never seen anything like it from a person seeking a high government office.

I came away convinced that that ENTITLED LITTLE SHIT really thinks the world owes him a Supreme Court seat!
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Bu🤠ns

Pergamos

Anyone want to offer odds on Kavanaugh being confirmed?