News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

It's really weird.  I'm not one to automatically assume Mueller, especially when hashtagTheResistance are all parroting the same thing....but the Russia probe, conservative and social media do seem to be common factors among these people who have been quiet of late.  Kim Dotcom, who keeps on claiming he knows passed on the info to Assange and it wasn't the GRU (because there's no way the GRU would ever use cut-outs) is another curiously silent party.

altered

Fox is getting increasingly weird as fuck.

https://apple.news/AePHEV5XHQwC3hrRprOU5pw

They were the FIRST legal supporters of this, apparently. And they managed to do it without too much blatant frantic ass covering for their followers, check the quote for yourself:

That's less latter-day Fox News and more 2006 CNN.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Yes, I saw that.  My feed is full of Brexit and Yemen and Saudi panic, and then Trump's petulant whining suddenly came through.

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 15, 2018, 06:33:44 PM
Don Jr's indictment, perhaps?

Probably the list of written questions Trump was handed.
Molon Lube

Bruno

WTF is up with his Antifa obsession?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/416750-trump-warns-antifa-opposition-to-you-could-be-tougher-and-much-more

Quote"[Antifa] better hope that the other side doesn't mobilize," Trump concluded, "Because if you look, the other side, it's the military. It's the police. It's a lot of very strong, a lot of very tough people. Tougher than them. And smarter than them."

"They're sitting back and watching and they're getting angrier and angrier," Trump said of the Antifa opposition.
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 15, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/416750-trump-warns-antifa-opposition-to-you-could-be-tougher-and-much-more

Quote"[Antifa] better hope that the other side doesn't mobilize," Trump concluded, "Because if you look, the other side, it's the military. It's the police. It's a lot of very strong, a lot of very tough people. Tougher than them. And smarter than them."

"They're sitting back and watching and they're getting angrier and angrier," Trump said of the Antifa opposition.

Trump is desperate for a distraction.  ANY distraction.
Molon Lube

altered

I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know he's incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 15, 2018, 06:56:40 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on November 15, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Trump is desperate for a distraction.  ANY distraction.

I bet he's jealous of Bush 2, and that awesome September he had right at the beginning of his first term. Some people have all the luck.

Bruno

Quote from: nullified on November 15, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know he's incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.

The U.S. military is sitting back, just getting angrier and angrier at Antifa! One of these days they just aren't going to be able to take it any more and are going to mobilize and move in on them. Because that's how the military works in America. They just sit around waiting to get mad enough about something, and then attack Americans on American soil. Yep! That's how we do!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 15, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

The U.S. military is sitting back, just getting angrier and angrier at Antifa! One of these days they just aren't going to be able to take it any more and are going to mobilize and move in on them. Because that's how the military works in America. They just sit around waiting to get mad enough about something, and then attack Americans on American soil. Yep! That's how we do!

*looks at the post-civil war Westward expansion*

It in fact is.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

He is basically a machine for metabolizing cocaine.  There will be no Nobels this year.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 15, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

He is basically a machine for metabolizing cocaine.  There will be no Nobels this year.

Lots of political dumpster fires to take the place of Yule logs for un-American Americans though.