News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: nullified on November 15, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know he's incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.

yeah in a previous era, other people might have said to him JESUS FUCK, DON'T EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT

but ahhhh, fuck it, it's all out in the open now

altered

I've gotta say, it's getting interesting. Last week this shit was entirely predictable, and now I have no fucking clue what's coming. It's like a delicious daily surprise of rancid dog shit on a bed of roach eggs.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 15, 2018, 08:38:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 15, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
I like that he calls the enemy of Anti-fascists the US Government monopoly on violence.

I know he's incapable of recognizing what that means, but that just makes it all the more rich and interesting, I think.

He is basically a machine for metabolizing cocaine.  There will be no Nobels this year.

Lots of political dumpster fires to take the place of Yule logs for un-American Americans though.

Well, yes.  There's not much point in being a rich prick if you don't have hordes of peasants, right?  And how do you get peasants?  You give them a very visible worse alternative.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on November 15, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

yeah in a previous era, other people might have said to him JESUS FUCK, DON'T EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT

but ahhhh, fuck it, it's all out in the open now

Which is why this particular power-grab will fail.

But precendent has been set, and the next one won't fail.
Molon Lube

rong

I'm starting to think Avenatti works for Trump.

I think Trump is using him to sew WWF tier drama.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

I mean, anything beyond the 7th word was unnecessary anyway.

Cain

Feeling a little vindicated today

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/report-trump-friend-roger-stone-colluded-email-hackers.html?fbclid=IwAR2TlcnKiCaDwlskrEnsojqyOwSX64DJVSSvOR1tlySMeTLwXPIhqjgxgr8

QuoteA court document apparently drafted by Robert Mueller and obtained by NBC and CNN cites emails that prove that Corsi was in contact with WikiLeaks and, more importantly, that he passed on what he knew to Roger Stone.

According to the document, Stone emailed Corsi on July 25, 2016: "Get to (Assange) [a]t Ecuadorian Embassy in London and get the pending (WikiLeaks) emails."

On August 2, Corsi, having evidently carried out this directive, emailed Stone

In other news, guess who Manafort had a secret meeting with, shortly before he became Trump's pro bono campaign manager?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/27/manafort-held-secret-talks-with-assange-in-ecuadorian-embassy?fbclid=IwAR0AAlkR-IuuKB4ADPig6H2Rfpl7ivjA3j8_Sc56NR76jLsgVr-xR_34Hag

QuoteDonald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort held secret talks with Julian Assange inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and visited around the time he joined Trump's campaign, the Guardian has been told.

Sources have said Manafort went to see Assange in 2013, 2015 and in spring 2016 – during the period when he was made a key figure in Trump's push for the White House.

In a statement, Manafort denied meeting Assange. He said: "I have never met Julian Assange or anyone connected to him. I have never been contacted by anyone connected to WikiLeaks, either directly or indirectly. I have never reached out to Assange or WikiLeaks on any matter."

It is unclear why Manafort would have wanted to see Assange and what was discussed. But the last apparent meeting is likely to come under scrutiny and could interest Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor who is investigating alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

A well-placed source has told the Guardian that Manafort went to see Assange around March 2016. Months later WikiLeaks released a stash of Democratic emails stolen by Russian intelligence officers.

altered

And because the cosmic balance must be maintained, here we have Resident Quisling Piece of Fucking Shit Chuck "I Would Sell My Grandmother At A Farmers Market As UnProcessed Soylent Green If It Made My Balls Feel Big Enough" Schumer marching to some unspeakable future on the bones of the fucking innocent.

https://thinkprogress.org/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-border-wall-funding-senate-minority-leader-democrats-new-york-77aa35d26aef/

I might hate Pelosi, but she's an effectively useless obstructionist who does nothing bad or good in her staunch commitment to inaction. Schumer is a collaborator and should be flogged with iron rods for his sins.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 28, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
And because the cosmic balance must be maintained, here we have Resident Quisling Piece of Fucking Shit Chuck "I Would Sell My Grandmother At A Farmers Market As UnProcessed Soylent Green If It Made My Balls Feel Big Enough" Schumer marching to some unspeakable future on the bones of the fucking innocent.

https://thinkprogress.org/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-border-wall-funding-senate-minority-leader-democrats-new-york-77aa35d26aef/

I might hate Pelosi, but she's an effectively useless obstructionist who does nothing bad or good in her staunch commitment to inaction. Schumer is a collaborator and should be flogged with iron rods for his sins.

He really is absolute garbage.
Molon Lube

Cain

Why someone has not primaried the shit out of him I do not understand.

chaotic neutral observer

Schumer is a collaborator and should be flogged with iron rods for his sins.

Is it your opinion that beating someone to a bloody pulp while they're tied to a post is an appropriate and effective means of discipline, or do you simply enjoy the idea of one of the guys on the other side screaming in pain?

If it's the first case, I would be curious as to the basis you have for this.  Corporal punishment is still employed in some places in the world, doubtless you can find some information as to its efficacy.

If it's the second case, well, you do you. :|

P.S.  It doesn't matter to me if you're being serious or not.  All I know of you is words on a page, and somehow, it doesn't feel like you're joking.  Your count is now two.

I don't know anything about this Schumer guy.  Can't see that it matters.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cramulus

Quote from: Cain on November 28, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
Why someone has not primaried the shit out of him I do not understand.

ugh, we (new yorkers) tried

Cynthia Nixon got him to slide a little bit to the left in order to defeat her, but he's pretty fuckin entrenched

hooplala

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on November 28, 2018, 01:20:43 PM
Schumer is a collaborator and should be flogged with iron rods for his sins.

Is it your opinion that beating someone to a bloody pulp while they're tied to a post is an appropriate and effective means of discipline, or do you simply enjoy the idea of one of the guys on the other side screaming in pain?

If it's the first case, I would be curious as to the basis you have for this.  Corporal punishment is still employed in some places in the world, doubtless you can find some information as to its efficacy.

If it's the second case, well, you do you. :|

P.S.  It doesn't matter to me if you're being serious or not.  All I know of you is words on a page, and somehow, it doesn't feel like you're joking.  Your count is now two.

I don't know anything about this Schumer guy.  Can't see that it matters.

Waxing hyperbolic is a national sport in these parts.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman