News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Pergamos

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 11, 2019, 08:49:34 PM
HEY, I LIKE THIS NEW STRONG PELOSI...

WOMP WOMP

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pelosi-rules-out-impeaching-trump/ar-BBUDV9B?ocid=spartanntp

I think she likes having someone she can kick around.  Pence isn't nearly as much of an idiot as Trump.

Doktor Howl

So, the senate voted against Trump's emergency declaration, and now he's freaking the fuck out.

He managed to make a one word tweet.  Given his normal spew, I think that means his blood pressure is up.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Bruno

ZyKlown D would like to remind us that he has some super tough guys on his side, and if we don't knock it off, at a "certain point" it could become "very bad, very bad" for us.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-warns-it-would-be-very-bad-if-my-police-biker-gang-fans-decided-to-get-tough-on-my-opponents
Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2019, 04:46:35 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on March 15, 2019, 08:09:06 AM
ZyKlown D would like to remind us that he has some super tough guys on his side, and if we don't knock it off, at a "certain point" it could become "very bad, very bad" for us.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-warns-it-would-be-very-bad-if-my-police-biker-gang-fans-decided-to-get-tough-on-my-opponents

PFFFT.  Bring it.

He's a little scared right now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-there-should-be-no-mueller-report/ar-BBUOz8v?ocid=spartanntp

I also am all for the bringing.

I keep seeing these Trumpster SuperPatriots who can't shut up about all the incredibly amazing restraint that they have shown by not shooting the place up yet, but they're seriously on, like, their next to the last straw, and then it's CIVIL WAR TIEM. Seriously, just one or two more straws, and BOOM, they'll let them freedom bullets fly forrealz, and we damn well better not lay a finger on their Lord and Savior Donald Trump, SRSLYFORREALZOMG!!!!

These aren't just Youtube comments, either. I've heard it from local people just a degree or two removed from me. One of my cousin's biker buddies was spouting off on FB about "Everybody check clean and make ready your patriot gear, the Democrats have suddenly turned on America for some reason! If they keep this up they're really gonna get it!", and a local pawn & gun store owner popped in to let everyone know they were welcome to come to her store to gear up for their Super Patriotic Murder Rampage.

I bought a few guns last year, and have been just shooting up some buckets of rubber mulch in the back yard, but if the Trump presidency is about to start swirling the drain I might have to start going to the gun ranges just for the comedic value.

ETA: Also, my former teacher at the local community college has started posting 3%er memes.  :roll:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on March 15, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

PFFFT.  Bring it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-there-should-be-no-mueller-report/ar-BBUOz8v?ocid=spartanntp

I keep seeing these Trumpster SuperPatriots who can't shut up about all the incredibly amazing restraint that they have shown by not shooting the place up yet, but they're seriously on, like, their next to the last straw, and then it's CIVIL WAR TIEM. Seriously, just one or two more straws, and BOOM, they'll let them freedom bullets fly forrealz, and we damn well better not lay a finger on their Lord and Savior Donald Trump, SRSLYFORREALZOMG!!!!

These aren't just Youtube comments, either. I've heard it from local people just a degree or two removed from me. One of my cousin's biker buddies was spouting off on FB about "Everybody check clean and make ready your patriot gear, the Democrats have suddenly turned on America for some reason! If they keep this up they're really gonna get it!", and a local pawn & gun store owner popped in to let everyone know they were welcome to come to her store to gear up for their Super Patriotic Murder Rampage.

I bought a few guns last year, and have been just shooting up some buckets of rubber mulch in the back yard, but if the Trump presidency is about to start swirling the drain I might have to start going to the gun ranges just for the comedic value.

ETA: Also, my former teacher at the local community college has started posting 3%er memes.  :roll:

"Patriot gear."  :lulz:
Molon Lube

The Johnny

PFFFT.  Bring it.

The bolded words are my edit of course, because i want to emphasize how ironic and funny is right-wing discourse accusing the "left" and "sjws" of "victim mentality" when they use that rhetoric so often.

Its a very American thing to do too in international politics, thats how the whole "War on Terror" was pitched... "were not attacking YOU were DEFENDING" by bombing civilians half way across the globe
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on March 15, 2019, 08:13:49 PM

PFFFT.  Bring it.

The bolded words are my edit of course, because i want to emphasize how ironic and funny is right-wing discourse accusing the "left" and "sjws" of "victim mentality" when they use that rhetoric so often.

Its a very American thing to do too in international politics, thats how the whole "War on Terror" was pitched... "were not attacking YOU were DEFENDING" by bombing civilians half way across the globe

The best part about it is that they are totally blind to this.
Molon Lube

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

BOTH sides have a victim mentality. That's why we need to legalize weed. Then at least we'll have an excuse for why everyone is so damn paranoid all the fucking time.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

But Dok, the whites are whining about losing jobs to poor foreign minorities and the minorities are whining about being murdered and put in cages! Identical!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 15, 2019, 07:55:38 PM

PFFFT.  Bring it.

"Patriot gear."  :lulz:

Right?  :lulz:

I think he thought he was being clever talking in code and not just explicitly saying "Hay, yawl! It's git'n about time we start killing libruls... WITH OUR GUNS!" As if he thought people would just assume he meant for everybody to take their tiny flags to the dry cleaner or something.

Bruno

Quote from: The Johnny on March 15, 2019, 08:13:49 PM

PFFFT.  Bring it.

I can't think of a specific example at the moment, but I'm sure you've seen enough examples of "If a republican did this, they would be drawn & Quartered while simultaneously being crucified upside down" Yet they feel safe enough to post thinly poorly veiled plans to commit mass murder publicly on social media, and business owners feel safe promoting their gun store in the very same post to the people openly contemplating acts of terrorism.

The Johnny

QuoteThe white genocide conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory, generally associated with neo-Nazi, far-right, alt-right, identitarian and white nationalist, supremacist, and white separatism ideologies,[1] which contends that mass immigration, racial integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates, abortion, governmental land-confiscation from whites, organised violence[2] or eliminationism are being promoted in either predominantly white countries, or supposedly white-founded countries. The conspiracy theory contends these actions are to deliberately replace, remove, or liquidate white populations,[3] dismantle white collective power,[4] turn the countries minority-white, and hence cause white people to become extinct through forced assimilation[2] or violent genocide.[5]

Like, could you fucking imagine how that could even be possible?????  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Talk about projective paranoia, where what they think other races want to do to them, is actually their own plan they want to carry out.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner