News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on March 21, 2019, 12:44:56 PM
considering

3<

Resembles a fart, this is right on the money.

If any of you really loved me, you'd arrange my dismemberment.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 21, 2019, 12:46:25 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 21, 2019, 12:44:56 PM
considering

3<

Resembles a fart, this is right on the money.

If any of you really loved me, you'd arrange my dismemberment.

But you'd just be back near the end of January, none the worse for wear, right?

We'd need to deport you from Tucson first, but as we all know, Tucson is the sink node in the acyclic directed graph of the universe. All things eventually end in Tucson, and then they stay there. You'd need to dig a deeper hole first.

Hey, do you think that fatberg could punch a hole in the bottom of Tucson? Have you been feeding it regularly?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on March 21, 2019, 12:54:28 PM

But you'd just be back near the end of January, none the worse for wear, right?

It's the thought that counts.   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Cain

Bruno

It's like the night before Christmas, and I know I asked for a pony, but deep down I know I'm just getting one of those stuffed horsie heads on a stick.
Formerly something else...

Telarus

Quote from: Emo Howard on March 23, 2019, 10:21:05 AM
It's like the night before Christmas, and I know I asked for a pony, but deep down I know I'm just getting one of those stuffed horsie heads on a stick.

:horrormirth:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

I'm waiting a couple of weeks before passing any judgement on the investigation.

The current talk is that Mueller presented it as a "this is why a crime was probably committed" and "this is why it probably wasn't" series of points, which then left the determination to charge with the AG.

But there's a lot of rumours flying around right now.  So sit tight and wait until something concrete comes out.  Like with terrorist attacks, there's no point running your mouth until the facts are in.  So far we just have one piece.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on March 25, 2019, 05:43:11 PM
I'm waiting a couple of weeks before passing any judgement on the investigation.

The current talk is that Mueller presented it as a "this is why a crime was probably committed" and "this is why it probably wasn't" series of points, which then left the determination to charge with the AG.

But there's a lot of rumours flying around right now.  So sit tight and wait until something concrete comes out.  Like with terrorist attacks, there's no point running your mouth until the facts are in.  So far we just have one piece.

Hear hear.
Molon Lube

altered

I WANT to come to an early conclusion so my brain can just fucking move on, but, well, yeah.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Quote from: nullified on March 25, 2019, 06:12:12 PM
I WANT to come to an early conclusion so my brain can just fucking move on, but, well, yeah.

Nope, it's like Brexit.  We have to suffer that bullshit, you have to suffer this

altered

Can I trade in for a less irritating punishment that lasts longer?

Faust

Quote from: nullified on March 25, 2019, 06:20:42 PM
Again... Brexit. Sing Valar Morghulis in praise of  the faceless gods that one day Trump will die, Brexit could go on decades.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Con-troll

Quote from: Faust on March 26, 2019, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: nullified on March 25, 2019, 06:20:42 PM
Again... Brexit. Sing Valar Morghulis in praise of  the faceless gods that one day Trump will die, Brexit could go on decades.
Only things I see capable of disrupting brexit are war in europe, revolution, or first contact, and none of them are scheduled before 50s.
I get trauma from stuff most don't even notice.

altered

The worst part about Brexit isn't that it will go on forever, but that it will keep on dangling laughable little bits of false hope in front of everyone that maybe it will finally fucking stop.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Faust on March 26, 2019, 10:57:30 AM
Brexit could go on decades.
"We have always been withdrawing from Eurasia"?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.