News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

https://apnews.com/52b6a16fa159457b907cc90c4846d6a0

Napalitano's views on the current impeachment process do not appear favorable to Dump.

Fujikoma

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 13, 2019, 04:20:23 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/leaked-stephen-miller-emails-breitbart-white-nationalist-racist-anti-immigration-splc-1471279

Anyone truly surprised?

Not really but I appreciate the reporting because this kind of shit gets normalized wayyyyy too easily. They will brazenly flash the ok sign, raise the flag back up on 8/8, casually drop the "14 words" on an official white House press release regarding the detention of children. Yeah, this fucker has to go years ago. Should have seen it coming when Jeff Sessions recommend his former coms director.

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/468e0bcb51e74822a1f8cc11627a1c0d

QuoteMoments after the hearings began, his reelection machine sent out an email blast: "FAKE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS HAVE BEGUN! ... I WANT TO RAISE 3 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS."

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

I get those emails. They are as crazycakes as you would expect them to be.

Here's the whole thing:

QuoteFAKE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS HAVE BEGUN!

Jerry,

The Democrats are playing a sick game.

The Impeachment Scam hearings begin today! This is a complete Fake Hearing (trial) to interview Never Trumpers and a Pelosi-Schiff SCAM against the Republican Party and me.

It's obvious they hate me, but more importantly, they HATE YOU. The Democrats know they can't win in 2020, so they want to rip the power from your hands by ERASING your VOTE, ERASING your VOICE, and ERASING your FUTURE!

BOTTOM LINE: THIS WITCH HUNT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PROCEED.

The Radical Left and Lamestream Media are just trying to make it hard for TRUE AMERICANS, including YOUR PRESIDENT, to win in 2020. We can't let them get away with this.

It's time to make a statement. I want to do something so EPIC that even the FAKE NEWS media won't be able to ignore us while these baseless Witch Hunt Trials go on.

I WANT TO RAISE 3 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

These next 24 hours are SO CRITICAL, that I've authorized an EMERGENCY DOUBLE-MATCH on ALL DONATIONS. 

Please contribute $5 in the NEXT 24 HOURS to stand with me against the Fake Impeachment Hoax and your gift will automatically be DOUBLE-MATCHED. >>

Together, we are going to show the degenerate Trump Haters that they cannot break us and that AMERICA will no longer tolerate their CORRUPT actions.

I can't do this alone, Jerry. I'm counting on my BEST supporters, like you, to stand with me now when it matters most. Don't let me down, the Nation is counting on you.

I've requested a list of every patriot who steps up with a critical contribution during the Fake Impeachment Hoax. I expect to see your name on that list.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT 24 HOURS and your gift will be DOUBLED!

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

The "List of names" of "patriots" who have contributed to his campaign being delivered to his desk for him to review is a very common theme in these emails.

Also, how did he "authorize" an "Automatic Double Mach" of donations? Who is matching it?
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Actually, that was the second one, but they were both pretty similar. Mostly the same wording, just some slight variations in namecalling of the EVIL WICKED DEMOCRATS.
Formerly something else...

Cain

QuoteAlso, how did he "authorize" an "Automatic Double Mach" of donations? Who is matching it?

He's probably going to steal from another of his charities to pay for it.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on November 13, 2019, 08:03:52 PM
QuoteAlso, how did he "authorize" an "Automatic Double Mach" of donations? Who is matching it?

Or, he's just lying.

chaotic neutral observer

I'm having some difficulty believing this isn't satire.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on November 13, 2019, 08:06:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 13, 2019, 08:03:52 PM

Or, he's just lying.

Yes, like all the "win a breakfast with Trump" competitions that never actually happened.

Junkenstein

Or the pay £100 to "apply" to be a Brexit party mp. Raised a few hundred thousand.

I believe the technical sales term for such lists is "suckers list". I would also assume that high net worth donors get something a touch more sophisticated. Or not, actually. Just that, you know, a semi competent person would.

And the double match thing is clearly a lie. If he had the wealth he claims, 3million is pocket change. But he isn't rich so I'm guessing that one of his places is about to go bang owing around 2.7 million as he recently settled the windfarm shit in Scotland at around 200k loss in legal fees.

Such deal making. Much acumen. Biggest brain.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

All of you are correct, but the average MAGA freak doesn't care.  They are buying the illusion of inclusion, and they don't care that they know it's an illusion.
Molon Lube