News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Gabbard is a horrible little creature that I distrust more than the Republicans.

You know what they'll do in any given situation. Gabbard is a scheming asshole who will take the unexpected road so she can knock you over the cliff.

I'm hoping she, oh, maybe breaks an ankle. Or ends up saying something that is political poison to both sides.

But there is no such luck, and we all know it. This impeachment was a forgone conclusion, as is the Senate using any possible method to shoot it down, as is Tulsi making a point of being the biggest grinning "well actually" centrist piece of filth you can find.

We are all doomed, and it will not even be properly hilarious because the joke has been told before and it wasn't insistent or rapid enough for the repetition to be the funny part.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Obviously she's hoping that Bannon can still wrangle her a Cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

Also worth pointing out, all that horrible shit currently going down in India? The media blackout, stripping people of citizenship, the heavy-handed security crackdown and very likely building of concentration camps for those same people? She supports that political party.

She's a fascist, pure and simple.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on December 19, 2019, 05:14:04 AM
Obviously she's hoping that Bannon can still wrangle her a Cabinet position in Trump's next administration.

Also worth pointing out, all that horrible shit currently going down in India? The media blackout, stripping people of citizenship, the heavy-handed security crackdown and very likely building of concentration camps for those same people? She supports that political party.

She's a fascist, pure and simple.

She voted with Ted Cruz to leave Syrian refugees to die.  Nothing about her shocks me.
Molon Lube

Juana

I hadn't been paying attention to her at all, really. Jesus fuck.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Bu🤠ns

She's a politically ambitious, intelligent, power hungry fascist willing to throw out norms and traditions to further her own political career. Failing that she gets to be a regular on fox news complaining about the corrupt dems.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

altered

it's the opposite of the memebomb database. It's a database of phrases to reduce the feeling of cognitive dissonance.

There is a lot that is pitiful about this but all I can conjure is a man wearing a Trump hat and mumbling these phrases to himself and nodding, alone in a dark room, drinking cheap beer after being banished from the Christmas party for being a confrontational asshole after everyone said not to do that, please.

My Christmas, to be fair, is playing video games in a dark room by myself, but I chose that and DO NOT regret it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

I looked to see if anyone had put up a site debunking that site, but no luck. I guess it's hard to debunk something somebody just made up.

I guess the old standby "Everything you just said is bullshit. You're human garbage, uncle Glenn and I just want you to know that even though I won't be going, I am still looking forward to your funeral." does the job well enough.
Formerly something else...

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Cain

Fuck indeed. Al-Sadr just reactivated the Mahdi Army.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on December 26, 2019, 01:57:49 AM
it's the opposite of the memebomb database. It's a database of phrases to reduce the feeling of cognitive dissonance.

There is a lot that is pitiful about this but all I can conjure is a man wearing a Trump hat and mumbling these phrases to himself and nodding, alone in a dark room, drinking cheap beer after being banished from the Christmas party for being a confrontational asshole after everyone said not to do that, please.

My Christmas, to be fair, is playing video games in a dark room by myself, but I chose that and DO NOT regret it.

Thing is, you have to make an EFFORT to join the Transgression Olympics.  Then they cry when they're all alone.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 03, 2020, 12:52:44 PM

Heeeeeeeeere weeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

So what are we thinking in terms of retaliation... infrastructure cyber attacks? Bases? IEDs?

All of the above?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cain

I think they're going to use Iraq as a launching ground for attacks against American forces. Assassinations, bombings, ambushes...

American reactions will be over the top, public and drive Iraqi public opinion against the Americans even further.

On top of that, I expect attacks in Syria and hacking attacks etc as well.

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 03, 2020, 01:51:39 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 03, 2020, 12:52:44 PM

Heeeeeeeeere weeeeeeee GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The best thing is though people keep coding Al-Sadr as a Shia militant, he's an Iraqi nationalist. He doesn't like Iranian interferring either. This was avoidable.