News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on January 14, 2020, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 14, 2020, 04:44:49 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2020, 04:43:40 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 14, 2020, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2020, 03:07:56 PM
He's making up for the lost time, given he essentially vanished for all of the duration of the previous incident (and the press, bizarrely, decided to grill Jeremy Corbyn and not the actual PM about what should be done).

Your press is functionally insane.  This is known.  They were all dizzy after an extensive round of the biscuit game based on Meghan Markle's "exotic DNA."

Don't even get me started on that. You know I'm no fan of the Royals, but that the press were effectively able to hound two members of the Royal household out of public life - all while cheered on by obstensibly "royalist" readers - shows just how batshit insane they've gone.

And of course that she was criticised for doing the exact same things that Kate Middleton did...well apparently there's no real racism in the UK anymore, so it's just one of those things. It certainly can't be because the only real difference between the two is skin colour.

Well, yeah.  I recall mentioning that she was gonna have a rough time on account of that.

Not even skin color. She's no darker than my white ass.
More like the "one drop rule".  :x

Tell that to the tabloids.  Apparently she has "exotic DNA" and is "almost straight outta Compton".
Molon Lube

Cain

Yup, it's true.

It could also be a bit of latent anti-Americanism coming into play as well. Of course, overt anti-Americanism is bad, but covertly insinuating Americans are dumb, ignorant and violent is always a crowd pleaser.

Doktor Howl

Meanwhile, I am once again forced to admit that Pelosi knows what the hell she's doing.

Now that Trump has had his big distraction and it's fallen off of the news...

https://apnews.com/8276d7dc28f15fc46d1b6c546dd66382
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2020, 07:15:48 PM
Yup, it's true.

It could also be a bit of latent anti-Americanism coming into play as well. Of course, overt anti-Americanism is bad, but covertly insinuating Americans are dumb, ignorant and violent is always a crowd pleaser.

That would be understandable. We do have a big faction that fits that description.
The racism thing, OTOH... :x
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 14, 2020, 07:25:50 PM
Meanwhile, I am once again forced to admit that Pelosi knows what the hell she's doing.

What's her game do you think? I'm a little out of the loop on what's going on with it
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

I saw something earlier about McConnell getting hit with an ethics complaint.
But he's had a lot of those over the years.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on January 14, 2020, 07:46:38 PM

What's her game do you think? I'm a little out of the loop on what's going on with it

Apparently, she anticipated the "wag the dog" business in Iran (or anticipated something like it), so she delayed until after the incident to release the impeachment articles to the senate.

Given that nothing else has changed, it's the only thing that makes sense.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 14, 2020, 08:09:25 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on January 14, 2020, 07:46:38 PM

Apparently, she anticipated the "wag the dog" business in Iran (or anticipated something like it), so she delayed until after the incident to release the impeachment articles to the senate.

Given that nothing else has changed, it's the only thing that makes sense.

"...suggests Trump could face more..."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/pelosi-says-no-regrets-about-holding-impeachment-articles-suggests-trump-n1114211

Cain

Pelosi using her insider knowledge and arcane bureaucratic knowledge for the Power of Good.

About bloody time.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cain on January 14, 2020, 08:24:25 PM
Pelosi using her insider knowledge and arcane bureaucratic knowledge for the Power of Good.

About bloody time.
I've been persuaded that she's been successfully playing the long game for quite some time.

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube