News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Frontside Back on January 29, 2020, 01:35:56 AM
You cannot keep claiming every U.S. president as the antichrist, that's not gonna end well.
But it's a time-honored American tradition
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Doktor Howl

You cannot keep claiming every U.S. president as the antichrist, that's not gonna end well.

Fuckin' watch me.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

None of this is going to end well anyway.
I still think that we should continue to promote Obama as "a better Antichrist than Trump" just to rankle Trump and make him fuck up being the Antichrist all the harder.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 29, 2020, 09:14:44 AM
None of this is going to end well anyway.
I still think that we should continue to promote Obama as "a better Antichrist than Trump" just to rankle Trump and make him fuck up being the Antichrist all the harder.

This is a much better idea.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on January 29, 2020, 09:14:44 AM
We need an Antichrist Scoring System (ASS).

Do you suspect you or someone you know might be the Antichrist?  This simple questionnaire will tell you!
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

LMNO

I think I saw that quiz on Buzzfeed last week.

Cain

It's interesting how Trump and Netanyahu have somehow managed to negotiate a peace process with the Palestinians, without them being present at the talks.

Is that the word, negotiation, when two states team up to tell a third state what to do? Or is that an ultimatum, I get them confused so easily...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2020, 03:19:17 PM
It's interesting how Trump and Netanyahu have somehow managed to negotiate a peace process with the Palestinians, without them being present at the talks.

Is that the word, negotiation, when two states team up to tell a third state what to do? Or is that an ultimatum, I get them confused so easily...

Sounds familiar.

Oh, yeah.  Remember when Czechoslovakia was "negotiated" with, with Hitler, Chamberlain, and Daladier handling that tiresome business for them?
Molon Lube

Cain

It even looks similar.

Israel's already moving to mobilise to fully annex the territories they would be given under this "agreement".

LMNO

...they're gonna kill all the Palestinians, aren't they?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on January 29, 2020, 05:27:51 PM

"Kill."  This is such an ugly word.

Try "displaced".
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2020, 05:38:32 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 29, 2020, 05:27:51 PM

"Kill."  This is such an ugly word.

Try "displaced".

See also "delocate"  :sad:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

tyrannosaurus vex

Alarmists, all of you. The Palestinians are simply going to experience a terminal event.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Doktor Howl

How is he not the star attraction at the county fair punching booth?
Molon Lube