News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

I think a successful Israeli/Palestinian agreement would be one which left both sides unhappy, but believing that the other side was more unhappy.

This does not appear to be that agreement.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

This plan is what happened when a senior staffer sneezed on a map, and everyone said, jokingly, "That's INGENIOUS!" Then Trump took them seriously.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on January 29, 2020, 06:28:42 PM
I think a successful Israeli/Palestinian agreement would be one which left both sides unhappy, but believing that the other side was more unhappy.

This does not appear to be that agreement.

You're assuming that all parts involved are rational, just and aren't entitled wet garbage.

I would actually contend that in fact, current "agreements" fit your definition of successful for the most part - both sides are very unhappy, albeit for very different reasons.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Juana

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2020, 06:17:53 PM

Wow, that's definitely not piss the Palestinians off and certainly a sign of a great ambassador (or whatever the fuck he is).

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2020, 06:18:46 PM
How is he not the star attraction at the county fair punching booth?
:lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Faust

The 20's are going to start out with ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians by Israel and the US isn't it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on January 29, 2020, 09:13:44 PM
The 20's are going to start out with ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians by Israel and the US isn't it?

Also an ugly word.

Try "geography repurposing".
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

"The impeachment process is filled with acrimony and divides the country like nothing else."
- Ken Starr
January 28, 2020.

I

SHIT

YOU

NOT
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 29, 2020, 09:20:19 PM
"The impeachment process is filled with acrimony and divides the country like nothing else."
- Ken Starr
January 28, 2020.

I

SHIT

YOU

NOT

:spittake:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

I mean, if anybody should know, it'd be him.

Doktor Howl

This is the best example of Trump's brain that I have ever found.

QuoteTrump disagreed in a tweet Wednesday in which he complained that Bolton, after he left the White House, "goes out and IMMEDIATELY writes a nasty & untrue book. All Classified National Security."
Molon Lube

altered

"It's false AND illegal for him to share! What's so hard to understand?!"
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

I always classify false and untrue information.

altered

Lies are a matter of National Security. The truth is only on my Twitter dot com.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Honestly I wish there was a viable solution where neither Israel nor Palestine gets Jerusalem. Like a "if you can't play nice with it, neither of you gets to have it" type thing.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Pergamos

Quote from: Frontside Back on January 29, 2020, 01:35:56 AM
You cannot keep claiming every U.S. president as the antichrist, that's not gonna end well.

Seems like a great echo of the traditional god emperor of the Egyptians.