News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

What an excellent use of an executive order and his time
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Well to be fair there's nothing very important going on at the moment...

Junkenstein

I'm just waiting for the week he announces he's got a great deal on magic beans.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bruno

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 10, 2020, 03:48:55 AM
I'm just waiting for the week he announces he's got a great deal on magic beans.

What, you mean Hydroxychloroquine?

ZING!
Formerly something else...

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 10, 2020, 08:13:23 AM
Quote from: Suu on April 10, 2020, 12:22:52 AM
So we've finally hit end-stage syphilis.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-signs-order-encouraging-us-mine-moon-minerals-1496823

I can't find any record of Al Capone being THAT goddamn loony.

Trump makes post-syphilis Capone seem healthy and Solomonic in his wisdom.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 10, 2020, 01:09:37 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on April 10, 2020, 12:46:54 AM

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-signs-order-encouraging-us-mine-moon-minerals-1496823
:lulz:
I can't express how happy that makes me.  It's just so utterly pointless.

I am also enjoying this more than is reasonable.  :lol:

This shit is why I need you back on Facebook.  :cry:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Suu on April 10, 2020, 03:19:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 10, 2020, 01:09:37 AM
Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on April 10, 2020, 12:46:54 AM

:lulz:
I can't express how happy that makes me.  It's just so utterly pointless.

I am also enjoying this more than is reasonable.  :lol:

This shit is why I need you back on Facebook.  :cry:

Seconded. x infinity, because a lot of people there don't come here.

Look at that face. He's making that Trump mouth. The one Putin likes, the one that looks like an old pig asshole popping out when it cuts a particularly rancid fart:

This cannot go unpunished.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division